Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who's resume is better at 147lbs? Mayweather or Pacquiao?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by daggum View Post
    well they could fight each other....so we wouldn't have to do resume warriors! imagine if leonard and hearns never fought each other we would be doing the same thing. too bad the actual result ruined everything! why did they have to destroy our fantasy boxing league by actually fighting!
    Well they both fought shitty opposition, have proven nothing and are hype jobs according to you so why should that fight matter to you~

I don't see why you would respect that~ a fight between two unproven guys is a fight between unproven guys~

Stick to your story~

Comment

To me if Leonard and Hearns were around you would be bitching because Hearns had 1 very good win in his run and Leonard would have got lucky in his rematch with Duran and that Duran just wasn't as good.

That is exactly what you do~

Comment

Originally posted by poet682006 View Post
        The state of their opponents matters when you're evaluating a resume. There's a reason why Holmes doesn't get any credit for having Ali's name in his W column. The career stage of the opponent matters. It's not just having the name.

Poet
        I worded that weird, my point is if he was ****ty Shane against Floyd, he was ****tier Shane against pacquiao

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
          he goes from a 5 to a 2 in a year? it's the same shot mosley what's the difference? you are either shot or you aren't. is this like roy jones vs calzaghe compared to roy jones vs danny green? oh yea calzaghe beat a much better version....
          You can't get older, and then get even older?
          You can't get slower, and then get even slower?
          You can't get weaker, and then get even weaker?

Comment

Originally posted by CHOWWOKKA View Post
            I worded that weird, my point is if he was ****ty Shane against Floyd, he was ****tier Shane against pacquiao
            And my point was Shane was well past-it against BOTH so those fights do neither Floyd NOR Manny any credit.

Poet

Comment

I would say it's about even.

Comment

Both their resumes are ****ty. Guess what tho their not ****in WW. What do people not understand,both of them are historically small for the division. Trindad,de le hoya,leonard,hearns were all big ww. Floyd and manny are jww who are good enough today to fight in the division. Please stop everything fantasy at 147 for these guys. Fantasy fights should be a comparisin at prime weight classes. I never see fantasy fights for hearns at 160.

Comment

i'll say floyd but cotto at 146 at that point is still a pretty solid win for manny,floyd should've fought cotto after cotto beat mosley and he beat hatton that win would've solidified his 147 reign.

Comment

Originally posted by UnicornGirl View Post
                    Ok. Floyd's is greater. Lol. I'm easily convinced on a boxing site. I could care less.

Floyd ranked ahead of Pacquaio or the other way around does not effect my life in any way whatsoever. I just find it funny it affects the lives of people like you.

(and it does, I can tell just by a few posts of yours)
                    Maybe you couldn't care less.

But it seems you did, when you typed up this post, and clicked "Submit Reply."

You can knock holes in both fighters run's at 147. As you can knock holes in just about any great fighters career.

Just wish they could have settled it back in 2010.....

Comment

I gave a small edge to Floyd because he won all his fights by a good amount.

Comment

Working...
                      X