No announcement yet.

rewatched Canelo-Mosley

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by larryx2013 View Post
    And Mosley was actually trying in that fight,but has nothing left...and Canelo folded his ass in half with that left to the body,one this you can't take away from Mosley is dude has 1 hell of a chin cause Canelo was cracking him with some wicked shots
    Nazeem never threatened to stop the fight like he did vs mayweather....dude Was afraid of Floyd. After all those years of s h I t talking, he couldn't back it up.

I will give Shane credit for showing up vs canelo but that's it.

Comment

Originally posted by Atreyu Khalil View Post
      Nazeem never threatened to stop the fight like he did vs mayweather....dude Was afraid of Floyd. After all those years of s h I t talking, he couldn't back it up.

I will give Shane credit for showing up vs canelo but that's it.

Comment

Originally posted by larryx2013 View Post
        Did Nazeem threaten to stop the mora fight? PAC fight? How about the Canelo fight? I didnt make this up..this is fact...go back and watch the mayweather-mosley fight....

I'm not gonna give Shane props when his last win was at the beginning of 2009....,who cares if he ate a boatload of shots...everyone knows Shane has a chin. Shane looked terrible in this last fight...I'm sorry, wasnt impressed

Comment

Originally posted by SergioMaravilla View Post
          At this point Mosley is more shot than Bin Laden. All he has left is a great chin and heart, needs to hang them up, long time fan but I don't want to watch Shane's fights anymore, now he's just going to be used to prop up someone's record.
          hahahaha

Comment

Did Nazeem threaten to stop the mora fight? PAC fight? How about the Canelo fight? I didnt make this up..this is fact...go back and watch the mayweather-mosley fight....

I'm not gonna give Shane props when his last win was at the beginning of 2009....,who cares if he ate a boatload of shots...everyone knows Shane has a chin. Shane looked terrible in this last fight...I'm sorry, wasnt impressed
            i think you got the wrong impression of this thread

Comment

Originally posted by PBP View Post
              Yeah Mosley looked better than he has in years. Not saying much but still
              Mosley's was on roids for that fight but it didn't help Canelo hit him about twice as hard than what Pacquiao did and he was like that old toy weabeles wobbles but they don't fall down

Comment

Originally posted by Luilun View Post
                Mosley's was on roids for that fight but it didn't help Canelo hit him about twice as hard than what Pacquiao did and he was like that old toy weabeles wobbles but they don't fall down
                lol.......................

Comment

Did Nazeem threaten to stop the mora fight? PAC fight? How about the Canelo fight? I didnt make this up..this is fact...go back and watch the mayweather-mosley fight.... I'm not gonna give Shane props when his last win was at the beginning of 2009....,who cares if he ate a boatload of shots...everyone knows Shane has a chin. Shane looked terrible in this last fight...I'm sorry, wasnt impressed
                  Pac knocked him down and had him fighting for survival and Canelo gave him a nice beating. Mayweather did a beautiful job on him too after surviving a couple scary moments early.

Comment

Originally posted by ny123 View Post
                    Pac knocked him down and had him fighting for survival and Canelo gave him a nice beating. Mayweather did a beautiful job on him too after surviving a couple scary moments early.
                    What I'm wondering is how in the world did Pacquaio knockdown Shane so early in the fight, and yet Canelo couldn't do that with many hard hitting punches? Canelo is a much bigger guy and couldn't knockdown Shane, nor was Shane running for his life in fear. How is it that Pacquaio hits much harder than Canelo Alvarez?

Comment

Originally posted by radioraheem View Post
                      What I'm wondering is how in the world did Pacquaio knockdown Shane so early in the fight, and yet Canelo couldn't do that with many hard hitting punches? Canelo is a much bigger guy and couldn't knockdown Shane, nor was Shane running for his life in fear. How is it that Pacquaio hits much harder than Canelo Alvarez?
                      Thats a whole other story. Im a little suspicious of this dude too but its just speculation at this point. Right now bottom line Pac is a better more explosive fighter than Canelo.

Comment

Working...
                      X