Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Would you wanna see hector lombard in the ufc?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Would you wanna see hector lombard in the ufc?

This completely caught me off guard but news has broke that both eddie alvarezs and lombard contracts are up. And even tho hes champ it appears that not even the clause will be an issue. Bjorn has been Interviewed by an mma site and said bellator has the right to match any offer but he sounded like he knows lombards out.

I think eddie might f up and be loyal tho and bjorn makes it hard not to, hes real respectful, a great promotor, and has taken care of eddie. Ed needs to relize that he needs to be in the ufc.

Tournaments are fun but ur whole dam org just cant be tournaments. Eddie wound up losing his belt and denied a rematch and was told he had to win another tourny!

He MUST demolish aoki, then he needs to see the light.

I have few doubts lombard is ufc bound. Theres a youtube vid and dana was still in sydney and a group of guys told him about lombards situation, white says that EVERYONE in austrailia kept askin about lombard, and said he doesnt kno hos contract situation, when they told him his contract expires in june/july dana laughs and says well i guess he will be with me come june.

Damn right I'd want to see him in the UFC!

I have been hoping for ages he would, the guy is a straight up beast though he is apparently facing Khalidov whose a decent fighter in his own right in KSW.

Pretty bored of people saying Lombards only beaten cans etc
    (schlimenko, Ebersole etc are far far from cans)

Comment

He'd have to go to the Welterweights. He's too small for the middleweights.

I would like to see him compete there though.

Comment

is this a joke question?

hell yeah I would like to see him in the UFC.

but if he has a thing in his contract where Bellator can match any offer, then he isn't going anywhere. Bellator is owned by Viacom now so they won't have any problem matching any offers... no matter how big it is.

Comment

Hell yea...

I've been asking for Lombard to come to the UFC for the last few years.

He has crazy power in his hands. He reminds me of a mini Dos Santos.

Not in a sense of they have similar builds, but the fact that if they touch your chin, it's game over.

Comment

Originally posted by kswizzy99 View Post
            is this a joke question?

hell yeah I would like to see him in the UFC.

but if he has a thing in his contract where Bellator can match any offer, then he isn't going anywhere. Bellator is owned by Viacom now so they won't have any problem matching any offers... no matter how big it is.
            Lets say they do match how does it work from there swizz? Surely lombard can take any offer where its bigger or smaller right?

Viacom is a solid asset but money alone wont do it imo, lombard wants respect and recognition and only the ufc will provide that, everyone has a price tho

Comment

Originally posted by Dice View Post
              Lets say they do match how does it work from there swizz? Surely lombard can take any offer where its bigger or smaller right?

Viacom is a solid asset but money alone wont do it imo, lombard wants respect and recognition and only the ufc will provide that, everyone has a price tho
              well if they match then Lombard has no choice but to sign with them or not fight anywhere else. only if Bellator refuses to match the offer, is Lombard free.

Of course the next step for him would be the UFC but that isn't up to him if this contract stip with Bellator is true.

But honestly, I have no idea how committed Viacom really is to the Bellator brand. I guess we're gonna find out now.

Comment

Working...
              X