No announcement yet.

I'm going to get my boxing game printed this month

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm going to get my boxing game printed this month

Yeah, I've been working on a game for the last 2-1/2 years and I have all of the cards that I needed made, the game board has been done for sometime now and I've got the cash to get it printed.

It's a boxing game like no other, I promise you that.

I'll get it all printed and begin my test runs of how it works. A tweek here and a tweek there, plus somemore cards will need to be made, and it's ready for presentation.

This is a card/board game that will have the fight fans favor aswell as people who just like games.

Jackie told me that when I finished that the International Boxing Hall of Fame will surely see it. I want it to be sold exclusively out of the boxing hall of fame or off of my website that would have to be created. All profits would go to help amatuer boxing.

If it ends up being produced Boxing Scene will be the first to find out. It will take some time but if you ever see a Jackie Kallen/ Rumblin' Rockin' boxing game be sure to pick one up. Again all profits will go to help amatuer boxing...........Rockin'

Good luck man, can you explain the game more?

Comment

Originally posted by kaps View Post
      Good luck man, can you explain the game more?
      I'd rather not, just keep an eye for it in the future. Once it's copyrighted and such I'll give you the complete low down of how it works. Like I said it is unlike any boxing game out there........Rockin'

Comment

Am i In the game?

.......Medved'

Comment

Originally posted by Rockin' View Post
          I'd rather not, just keep an eye for it in the future. Once it's copyrighted and such I'll give you the complete low down of how it works. Like I said it is unlike any boxing game out there........Rockin'
          Right on, I'm interested in how it works. Keep us updated...

Comment

Originally posted by Medved View Post
            Am i In the game?

.......Medved'
            I looked for you to get you in there but I couldn't find you. I think that you may have been lurking in wazaas *******............Rockin'

Comment

I looked for you to get you in there but I couldn't find you. I think that you may have been lurking in wazaas *******............Rockin'
              Great news..................

Comment

Yeah, I've been working on a game for the last 2-1/2 years and I have all of the cards that I needed made, the game board has been done for sometime now and I've got the cash to get it printed.

It's a boxing game like no other, I promise you that.

I'll get it all printed and begin my test runs of how it works. A tweek here and a tweek there, plus somemore cards will need to be made, and it's ready for presentation.

This is a card/board game that will have the fight fans favor aswell as people who just like games.

Jackie told me that when I finished that the International Boxing Hall of Fame will surely see it. I want it to be sold exclusively out of the boxing hall of fame or off of my website that would have to be created. All profits would go to help amatuer boxing.

If it ends up being produced Boxing Scene will be the first to find out. It will take some time but if you ever see a Jackie Kallen/ Rumblin' Rockin' boxing game be sure to pick one up. Again all profits will go to help amatuer boxing...........Rockin'
                That's great! Any project like that that comes from the heart is encouraging to hear about.

Comment

good luck rockin'!

keep us updated.........Frogs!'

Comment

That's awsome man maybe you could ship one to Mexico lol, hope everything goes like you expect.

Comment

Working...
                    X