Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So Prince Naseem wasnt inducted into the HOF?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

As much as I don't like him, he certainly deserves a place.

Comment

Originally posted by jonesy View Post
      I don't care what anybody says, floyd jacked the Prince's swagger. He must have idolized him. The grand entrances and the flashy ring attire came from the prince - never forget that!
      Floyd could only wish to jack Naz's swagger. Naz was actually witty and entertaining.

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
        Floyd could only wish to jack Naz's swagger. Naz was actually witty and entertaining.
        co-sign!!!...Floyd is a cornball compared to Naz

Comment

Ever since Barrera picked him up, carried him to the corner and shoved his face into the turn-buckle, his chances of getting in got slimmer and slimmer.

Comment

guys now i dont know if I will laugh or be sad, Stallone inducted? WTF!!

Comment

If Stallone is there...Naz should be there. Naz bought more glamour to boxing than Stallone managed in six Hollywood movies.

Comment

Originally posted by lfc19titles View Post
                Unified champ and was a great entertainter, deserves to be in the HOF
                I agree with those that say he will get in eventually. Just a stacked ballot this year. He will be like a Little Red Lopez in that it may take some time but eventually there will be a weaker year without the for sure 1st timers on the ballot.

I think Hamed is borderline but would say he should be in. I vote yes. Not only did he have a damn good career but helped bring big paydays and attention to the little guys.

One thing I hate to hear when discussing is. Its that so and so is already in so then he should be to. People always say if Mcguigan or Norton are in then anyone should get in. Lets base it on just the guys career and accomplishments.

Another thing that is always over used is that Hamed was destroyed by Barrera. He lost decision to a hall of fame fighter. It was probably 8 rounds to 4. Thats not a destruction.

Comment

Originally posted by Medved View Post
                  a look its bcfc. bcfc is a brownie who never knew about boxing until chinny chin chin khan started fighting and hopped on his small teen sized balls. ahhhh I bet you think every brown boxer should be in the hall of fame right? tisk tisk tisk troll

if your calling me asian, your wrong....

Comment

Naseem Hamed deserves it. He paved the way for big money into the smaller divisions. He was very entertaining.

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
                      I know bruv. Naz was just being himself and 100% original, witty and funny as fuck. floyd is a fake wannabe, his attempts at being cool are cringe-worthy.

Prince Naseem will always be more entertaining than floyd to watch, that will never change.

Comment

Working...
                      X