Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

is it stupid to bet on Hopkins defeating Pascal in Canada?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The most likely outcome is Pascal by decision. I was thinking about putting a little cash on Hopkins but things are heavily against him taking everything into account.

If I was going to bet - Pascal by Decision/Split decision.

Comment

I bet on hopkins, fuuck it.

would be funny if pascal is winning by wide margin but the decision goes to hopkins for a change

Comment

Originally posted by Casual View Post
        The most likely outcome is Pascal by decision. I was thinking about putting a little cash on Hopkins but things are heavily against him taking everything into account.

If I was going to bet - Pascal by Decision/Split decision.
        If I HAD to bet, I would do the same bet. Pascal by decision.

But Bernard is an enigmatic man. I always lose money on him, whether I bet for him or against him.

Comment

Originally posted by ИATAS206 View Post
          I bet on hopkins, fuuck it.

would be funny if pascal is winning by wide margin but the decision goes to hopkins for a change
          that's what i'm thinking, i think bernard could shock us all **** it i'll bet some money on him

Comment

the best play here is to bet the over 11.5 rounds which is at -300. pascal is at -280 himself so it's basically the same thing but you are covered for both guys. i don't see either guy winning by knockout but hopkins may die of old age somewhere around the 10th round.

Comment

Originally posted by mariobrotherpr View Post
              If I HAD to bet, I would do the same bet. Pascal by decision.

But Bernard is an enigmatic man. I always lose money on him, whether I bet for him or against him.
              It's defiantly a difficult one to call due to Hopkins style of fighting. If you take everything into consideration I feel Hopkins is really up against it unless he wins Pavlik style. I can see this fight being close but due to Pascal fighting in his backyard, he'll have the momentum with him too, plus the judges.

A logical decision would be Pascal by decision.

That being said, you can never write Hopkins off as he is a awkward match-up for anybody.

Comment

Originally posted by -EAGLE- View Post
                that's what i'm thinking, i think bernard could shock us all **** it i'll bet some money on him
                Don't do it!

I would wait for another fight to bet on. Bet points but cash no!

Comment

Originally posted by mariobrotherpr View Post
                  Don't do it!

I would wait for another fight to bet on. Bet points but cash no!
                  imma go easy i won't put 500 on him i'm not crazy; imma do 50 the minimum hope he pulls it off

Comment

I'm thinking of having a go on Hopkins in this one.

He generally performs big as the underdog and it's a title fight in Canada so it's going to be 3 neutral judges am I right???

I also don't believe Pascal is as good as he's being rated currently. He beat a Dawson severely lacking in desire. I don't expect Pascal to land much on B-Hop. He hasn't a huge output and the punches in spurts gameplan won't work so well against B-Hop.

Comment

I'm going to bet, if I can find a legit site (if anyone knows one, PM me)

I won't bet big bucks though since I think betting on Hopkins to win on the scorecards up north is a fools bet, but **** it, Hopkins is my boy and I'm hoping he KOs him, cause I don't see any way he can win, unless he pulls off another Pavlik type of performance

Comment

Working...
                      X