Collapse
No announcement yet.

PACQUIAO to study Law

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

First off even if he doesn't become a lawyer it is helpfull to be able to know your rights... studying law doesn't necessarilly mean he wants to obtain a degree or classification... We should all be studied in law as citizens of various countries. Good for him for being educated. As for the election he should have been schooled in law to make a serious pledge to his country but im sure all of that will follow...

Comment

Originally posted by Pension-Killer View Post
      Studying Law is bull****.

I don't believe he has the ability to read and read. Not just the time, but can he actually sit down and readbooks for hours? He seems like a guy who needs to do a lot in his tme to stay interested.

I think Juan Diaz was studying law once. Some other boxers tried also.
      Of course he can study law and pass with distictions.Many people work full time and still pass law,some even do it by correspondence holding full time jobs and still pass.What I dont understand are students who study full time,dont even hold a job,dont pay their own tuition but still fail their degrees.
      As for Manny he can structrure his day the way he wants it,he makes strategic and not tactical decisions and so he can do it.I'm sure Ndou another boxer is finished studying law by now and so it's possible.

Comment

Originally posted by Jakutindi Wauya View Post
        Of course he can study law and pass with distictions.Many people work full time and still pass law,some even do it by correspondence holding full time jobs and still pass.What I dont understand are students who study full time,dont even hold a job,dont pay their own tuition but still fail their degrees.
        As for Manny he can structrure his day the way he wants it,he makes strategic and not tactical decisions and so he can do it.I'm sure Ndou is finished by now.
        I think the problem with full time students is that they get mxied up in scenes they have never been in and **** about. Someone mature knows what they got into it for, while 18 year olds are silly and mislead.

I think Pacquaio isn't really that smart man.

Didn't he sign with GBP under Top Rank? LOL.

He is also feeding people everyday who wait otuside for him which is hundreds, and giving away money to people who lose weight etc... he doesn;t seem to have a mind to look after his money but more to help or create attention.

It is possible for him to complete it, but he left school very young no?

Comment

Originally posted by Piper the Great View Post
          it's just funny how they elect someone with no background. This means they put him in office & he don't know the rules in his country. Well cali elected arnold. Smh this proves people are dumb as ****.
          Many people who serve in public offices dont have a legal background.What qualifications did Ronald Regan have when he became president?

Comment

I think the problem with full time students is that they get mxied up in scenes they have never been in and **** about. Someone mature knows what they got into it for, while 18 year olds are silly and mislead.

He is also feeding people everyday who wait otuside for him which is hundreds, and giving away money to people who lose weight etc... he doesn;t seem to have a mind to look after his money but more to help or create attention.

To Manny's credit you have to understand his cultural background.I think they are more community oriented down there and if your brother is starving you feed him.Dont black dudes in the USA do it as well,Hearns became broke because of his relatives.You can see many people who grow up with their uncles all their life.If you become successful in certain communities people just find themselves at your house and you feed them and house them.You cant deny them and there are spiritual ties in this as well.When these guys are successful they now owe the community and he's also the most successful where he comes from.With say white dudes,maybe your relatives have their own houses and careers so they keep going on.

As for the GBP & Top Rank that's cultural.In the USA a contract is a contract and you guys like suing.In certain countries (Arabic countries included) a contract can be changed anytime even after being signed and they expect you to understand that.A personal understanding & relationship matters more in other countries than written contracts,this is why they employ their relatives and if you are new they wanna know how many donkeys you have,whether you have a wife and they will actually maybe visit your house before you can do business.

Comment

ey man life is tough.People just hate on immigrants but a lot of immigrants do a lot,paying higher fees than locals,having 2-3 jobs and still passing their degrees and sending back some money home in the process.

Comment

Good for Pac.

Nothing wrong with trying to better yourself and help your people!

Comment

Working...
                X