Collapse
No announcement yet.

How would Hasegawa vs. Rigondeaux look?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How would Hasegawa vs. Rigondeaux look?

There would be an insane amount of skill in that ring if these two ever fought.

Rigs winning a decision......give him like 7-10 more fights though at least

Comment

Rigondeaux wins this fight because his opponent is asian...

Comment

Hasegawa scorches Rigondeaux for obvious reasons. Maybe 2-3 years down the road I would favor Rigondeaux but no way does he beat Hasegawa right now.

Comment

But as far as how it would look.....I see Hasegawa speed and power eventually getting to Rigondeaux in the later rounds. Rigondeaux is a defensive counterpuncher but I dont see him having much success in counter Hozumi if he fight ever went down.

The thing is this; In boxing no fighter IMO is better at throwing punches, while limited the opportunities to be countered, like Hasegawa. Watch all of his punches and how he rolls or moves after throwing them. I see Rigondeaux looking for opportunities all night long and them not being there at all. Hozumi will be able to eventually land and then I see him overwhelming rigondeaux late and maybe even stopping him.

This isn't a knock on Rigondeaux, it's just that I think that highly of Hasegawa. There are other reason, and I can break them down if you like, but what I mentioned above is the main reason I see Hozumi winning.

Comment

Working...
          X