No announcement yet.

Hozumi Hasegawa - Very Underrated

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hozumi Hasegawa - Very Underrated

What you guys think? Dude hasn't lost a fight in about 9 years. Awesome hand speed, good power, puts a lot of pressure in his opponents - overall he's a great boxer. I wish he would fight outside of Japan so he would be more known.

He's not underrated because he's unknown. And he's unrecognized because he hasn't fought outside and Japan. I doubt he will. But I think the guy has skills.

Comment

It's about time that Asians should be recognized more....after all, the martial arts flourished in Asia.

Comment

One of the most impressive fighters in the game, he just needs exposure and better "names" opponents. He would beat Darchinyan, Donaire, Arce, Montiel if they fight him.

Comment

I love how he throws that lead left right hook combination.. beautiful.

Comment

Originally posted by Dambala View Post
            One of the most impressive fighters in the game, he just needs exposure and better "names" opponents. He would beat Darchinyan, Donaire, Arce, Montiel if they fight him.
            You sure about that? Out of those 4, Donaire is a bad match up for him

Comment

donaire should fight him

Comment

Originally posted by Dambala View Post
                You are underrating Donaire if you think he can beat Donaire. Donaire is pretty good man.

Comment

I want to see him fight Donaire... It will be a good Asian battle

Actually I think they can make this Pinoy Power 4

Philippines vs Japan...

I think they can set up good fight cards here...

Nonito Donaire vs Hozumi Hasegawa
                  Koki Kameda (22-0) vs Drian Francisco or Marvin Sonsona or even Mayol
                  Toshiaki Nishioka (35-4-3) vs marvin Sonsona

There is Philippines vs Mexico and againts Purto Rico already... I think Japan is a good rivel of the Philippines too...

Comment

Working...
                  X