Clear All

• USA vs Venezuela in a few moments.

Comment

• Originally posted by dj Pepe View Post
      USA vs Venezuela in a few moments.
      War Venezuela!

Comment

• Originally posted by £-4-£ View Post
        we're defending poorly. we're missing Lucas so much! Adam can't play as a holding mid.

Spearing is injured too.

3rd goal was due to poor defending from a set piece.
        ****ing saddens me

Comment

• Originally posted by Repeddled View Post

Brilliant

Comment

• USA beat Venezuela 1-0

Goal came in the last few seconds of the match, the Venezuela keeper was good most of the match but couldn't keep the header out. Defenders did a bad job marking for that corner which lead to the goal.

Comment

• That Venezuela sucks balls.

Comment

• Venezuela's A squad would beat USA's A squad.

I hope they make it to Brazil 2014....they would tear **** up.

Comment

• Originally posted by dj Pepe View Post
                  Venezuela's A squad would beat USA's A squad.

I hope they make it to Brazil 2014....they would tear **** up.
                  hahahahahaha... no.

I hope Klinsmann was watching the Fulham game. Dempsey should be in a more attacking role for the US. Hell, go 4231 with Altidore or Buddle up front, Landon in the hole with Shea and Demps alongside of him. That'd be a sight to see.

Comment

• Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post
                    hahahahahaha... no.

I hope Klinsmann was watching the Fulham game. Dempsey should be in a more attacking role for the US. Hell, go 4231 with Altidore or Buddle up front, Landon in the hole with Shea and Demps alongside of him. That'd be a sight to see.
                    Cesar Farias is an ATG, he will keep making history for venezuela and will take them to Brazil 2014 for the first time ever. The same way he took venezuela to the U20 WC and took the senior squad to semi's of copa america......

Rondon is better than any yank player and they got a bunch of guys that can actually make a freekick. A remember a which back Ochoa got ****ed up by 2 30yd freekicks the same match...can't forget about the youth....Orozco...****d up Peru by himself, pure class.

This is their golden generation no doubt, they ain't bums like back in the day where everyone would have their way with them.

They beat Argentina in a qualifier match a few months back, first time they beat them in a real match, further proof Farias is a G.

Comment

• Flicker, your boy Honda is joining Lazio.

Comment

Working...
                      X