Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

All roads lead to Mayweather may be true.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by studentofthegam View Post
    So now if PBJ doesnt fight Valero he loses credibility.
    PBJ? Peanut butter and jam?

Comment

word who the hell is PBJ? its peanut butter n jelly time where he at where he at there he go there he go

Comment

Well here we go. This is what i love and hate about boxing. I love seeing new stars emerge. But i hate when they are crowned too fast. So now if PBJ doesnt fight Valero he loses credibility. I can see the threads now."Sure Mayweather beat washed up mosley and little pac but he retired to duck Valero".lmao. Listen and listen good, there is alway one more guy to fight. The **** will never end.
        Valero's waaay more exciting than Floyd. Fact.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by .E.Valero.ATG. View Post
            Are you really that pissed off about Valero fans? lolz.

Comment

Sorry children PBF. Either way you get the point. Telsa if that questions for me the answer is no. Im not angry but it bothers me when a guy whos hot at the moment is compared to atgs and mayweather and Pwill been whippin ass in the lime light for a good minute but its absurd to mention them in the same sentence with an ATG.

Comment

Well through all the uncertainties we have two good fights or should i say one good fight and one great fight. Pac's fight pales in comparison to the PBJ vs Mosely fight. Pac has everything to lose and nothing to gain against Clottey. On the other hand money may has got the boxing world in his hand. A win over sugar makes him champ at 147, p4p king again and puts him in a power position going into negotiations for a possible fight with pac later this year. For all the hate in the world Mayweather managed to out wit pac, roach, and all you haters. Anybody agree that aint too bad for a loud mouth, cocky s.o. b. who they claimed was scared of everybody.
                and you have to give credit to pacman why floyd is fighting mosley, hes got nowhere to go when pacman choose the tough ww clotey. floyd vs anybody but mosley is irrelevant even if it earns millions for floyd/. and floyd realized that. iy was the action of pacman that forced floyd to choose mosley. floyd dances to the tune of pacman thats that. and by the way whos PBJ?

Comment

I have to agree, however he always find a way to block some road. For instance Cotto, Williams, Margarito and latelx Pacquiao.

Comment

All roads lead to Edwin Valero.

Comment

Originally posted by tibbar View Post
                      and you have to give credit to pacman why floyd is fighting mosley, hes got nowhere to go when pacman choose the tough ww clotey. floyd vs anybody but mosley is irrelevant even if it earns millions for floyd/. and floyd realized that. iy was the action of pacman that forced floyd to choose mosley. floyd dances to the tune of pacman thats that. and by the way whos PBJ?
                      Before you make that statement, did you realize Floyd will still make 8 figures and pac wont. Marquez and Floyd are the only ones who can get him that type of money and juan told him get off the juice and we'll fight. Now what options does he have. Arum got ya boy screwed up.

Comment

Working...
                      X