No announcement yet.

Do you know who trains Carlos Molina?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do you know who trains Carlos Molina?

Forget Virgil Hunter a minute, do you know who trains Carlos Molina?

Clemente Medina. That name ring a bell? He has trained Finito Lopez & over 20 world champions including Ponce DeLeon, Alfredo Angulo & Abner Mares.
    This man is a wise old fox who has trained fighters to the highest level for 35 years!

What has Virgil Hunter done again? Oh took one guy under his wing where as Medina has taken kids who had nothing & trained them from scrap.

That is the difference between a legitimate world class trainer, proven through & through >A Hollywood trainer known for training one guy.

Frankly the hype Mr Hunter gets sickens me and so does Amir Khans overrated bum ass.

well we will see which trainer comes out on top

Comment

Idk why Angulo left Medina, he was more aggresive back then

Comment

Originally posted by FrankieBruno View Post
        well we will see which trainer comes out on top

No, no we will see which fighter comes out on top & quite frankly I won't at all be surprised to see Khan doing his best drunken ballerina impression again.

Comment

Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
          No, no we will see which fighter comes out on top & quite frankly I won't at all be surprised to see Khan doing his best drunken ballerina impression again.
          i just don't see Khan losing this, he might rattle and shake and do the chicken dance but i think he will end up winning

Comment

Originally posted by TX_BOXNG View Post
            Idk why Angulo left Medina, he was more aggresive back then

I think he has gone to Virgil Hunter now hasn't he? The thing is Medina put that work into Angulo now all Hunter fanboys will claim Hunter has made him into a beast and give him all the credit for it.

I maybe wrong but I think Medina trained Angulo since he was a kid.

Comment

Originally posted by FrankieBruno View Post
              i just don't see Khan losing this, he might rattle and shake and do the chicken dance but i think he will end up winning

I think he should be victorious but I haven't seen Molina fight, I am just going off his record. I seen some padwork and thought he looked quite good though, he has fast hands.

Comment

Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
                I think he has gone to Virgil Hunter now hasn't he? The thing is Medina put that work into Angulo now all Hunter fanboys will claim Hunter has made him into a beast and give him all the credit for it.

I maybe wrong but I think Medina trained Angulo since he was a kid.
                no, angulo went from medina and was starting to work with nacho, then angulo was put away and then he went to hunter.

Comment

Working...
                X