No announcement yet.

Wait. People think USYK will win?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SilverMiles View Post
    Your going to be wrong on this one. I hope you have a retraction thread ready for when Usyk beats the very average Gloweski.
    People always say so and I always prove them wrong, bro. Just get used to it and accept reality.

Comment

I'm excited for where this troll/alt character on NSB is going I'll admit.

Comment

Originally posted by kafkod View Post
        I checked Usyk out after seeing people raving about him here, and 2 things jumped out at me. First, he obviously has a lot of talent and ability, and the perfect build and physique to succeed at HW, as well as CW.

Second, he seems very tense in the ring and wastes a lot of energy with constant herky-jerky feints and lunges. Tyson Fury used the herky-jerky approach to bamboozle Wlad, and he had no trouble keeping it going for 12 rounds. But Fury was herky-jerky and relaxed at the same time. Like I said, Usyk seems very tense, and if he doesn't end it early, I could see him running out of steam in the later rounds against a relentless fighter like Glowacki.
        That's one of the things I noticed too. He has good all round movement (probably his best asset) but there's just so much energy expenditure to achieve that. One could argue that that makes him a more unpredictable fighter to deal with, but a lot of that wasted motion doesn't really serve him in any way. His feints for example don't cause opponents to react a lot of the time because they're so obviously feints and not the start of a potential attack. Likewise the upper body movement doesn't presage any further movement. Occasionally he'll just stop what he's doing and bob up and down a few times. I mean WTF, what's the point of that?

I guess it can still be pretty befuddling, but all that movement acts more like a smokescreen than anything that can be used to control or manipulate his opponents in any way. It'll be interesting to see if he can keep it up for the whole fight, and what effect it'll have if he can't. I expect Usyk suddenly starts to look a lot more hittable if that's the case.
        Last edited by Fury4daWIN; 08-02-2016, 06:43 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by KingHippo View Post
          I don't see how Glowacki will deal with Usyk's movement.

Looks alike a complete style mismatch to me.
          COme on then man. Sending me PM's eh? If you wanna rumble, lets rumble. Square go. We can even broadcast it life for this forum.

Come on b1tch burger. I'll smash you to pieces if you send me anymore messages. When cryptography is outlawed, bayl bhgynjf jvyy unir cevinpl. 20miles-as-the-crow-flies.

Yeha. LETS GO! OMG U ANGER ME.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
            I'm excited for where this troll/alt character on NSB is going I'll admit.
            He's making it too obvious with the trolling now, it was fun for 5 minutes but it ran it's course.

I'll say this though, Glowacki made a fan of me with the Huck fight, he fought tooth and nail to take that victory to Poland and he did. I want him to win no doubt, but I don't count Usyk out neither, I haven't seen much from him but we saw Glowacki can be hurt, gonna be interesting seeing two cruiserweight southpaws go at it

Comment

It's a competitive matchup.

Not sure who will win, Glowacki is definitely no pushover. He has the heart of a lion.

Comment

Originally posted by Mighty_Windir View Post
                He's making it too obvious with the trolling now, it was fun for 5 minutes but it ran it's course.

I'll say this though, Glowacki made a fan of me with the Huck fight, he fought tooth and nail to take that victory to Poland and he did. I want him to win no doubt, but I don't count Usyk out neither, I haven't seen much from him but we saw Glowacki can be hurt, gonna be interesting seeing two cruiserweight southpaws go at it
                If you can't respect the fun, then at least respect the run. As long as my predictions keep coming true, then what do you got to complain about?

Comment

Originally posted by TheBoxingXpert View Post
                  If you can't respect the fun, then at least respect the run. As long as my predictions keep coming true, then what do you got to complain about?
                  Alright, let's play.

Gonzalez or Cuadras?

Karass or Kamegai?

Jacobs or Mora?

Comment

Usyk gonna beat dat ass

Comment

Originally posted by Mighty_Windir View Post
                      Alright, let's play.

Gonzalez or Cuadras?

Karass or Kamegai?

Jacobs or Mora?