No announcement yet.

Why people considers Pacquiao decline suspicious is intriguing

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why people considers Pacquiao decline suspicious is intriguing

The guy was a beast at 30 years old. At 36 years old, he looks a bit slower, a bit declined on every aspect. Yet, he was able to floor Algieri six times and trouble Floyd in many rounds with nice power punches.

So, something that would be very natural and reasonable, a fighter declining as he gets older, they consider it suspicious?

YET, there are other fighters looking more muscular than ever at 38/39 and taking IV's in rare conditions, suffering dehydration when they supposedly fight at they walk around weight, and they get away with it with for some people.

What's going on?

It's clear

These guys accusing pac are the actual ones juicing but wanted to deflect attention

I mean look at floyd, pretty much caught red handed taking like 15 times the allowed limit of substances lol which is the same substance cheats used to hide positive tests

Comment

cause their idiots and cant think for themselves and just repeat shit they hear, or they know better but are just gay for floyd so they bash pacquaio to show their love to their **** god mayweather.

Comment

Originally posted by _Maxi View Post
        The guy was a beast at 30 years old. At 36 years old, he looks a bit slower, a bit declined on every aspect. Yet, he was able to floor Algieri six times and trouble Floyd in many rounds with nice power punches.

So, something that would be very natural and reasonable, a fighter declining as he gets older, they consider it suspicious?

YET, there are other fighters looking more muscular than ever at 38/39 and taking IV's in rare conditions, suffering dehydration when they supposedly fight at they walk around weight, and they get away with it with for some people.

What's going on?
        I disagree bro pac is looking as strong as ever!

Comment

Originally posted by aldo5408 View Post
          I disagree bro pac is looking as strong as ever!
          Hey, do you bump old threads from everyone or do you just do it with my threads? are you in love with me or something? seriously asking.

Comment

Ducking the biggest fight in history with a 50/50 purse split over drug testing is what was suspicious.

Comment

Originally posted by !!WAR KOVALEV!! View Post
              cause their idiots and cant think for themselves and just repeat shit they hear, or they know better but are just gay for floyd so they bash pacquaio to show their love to their **** god mayweather.

Comment

Originally posted by Isaac Clarke View Post
                Ducking the biggest fight in history with a 50/50 purse split over drug testing is what was suspicious.
                You really should put the cap on yourself, sonny..... It'll help hide and contain your stupidity, which never ceases to amaze me.

Comment

pac-tards, if crackquiao asked you guys for a rim,blow,and hand job, would you guys deliver?

****, i know pac-boy would go to the end of the line for dem seconds, another serving lol after he wipes his mouth with the back of his hand with a thirsty look on his face, ALL pac-tards would do that.

Comment

The fighters manny could not ko have never been koed before. Rios, bradley, mosley, have never been stopped.

Comment

Working...
                    X