Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mark my words, GGG will be robbed against Canelo. Full story here.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't see GGG is letting go to the score cards. Body shot KO or corner stops it.

But I will say this, GGG better only drink from a bottle he brings from his house and have on his person at all time. I wouldn't even trust my own team.

Comment

Originally posted by _Maxi View Post
      We wanted to fight Cotto at 156 so no one believes he will actually preassure for 155. His last offer will be 157, just like ODLH did when he moved to MW. But since GGG is his mandatory I think he will have to sign it at 158.
      We wanted to fight? Are you a member of Canelos' training team?

Comment

Of course he will be if it goes to a decision. Oscar will try and protect his cash-cow as much as possible by manipulating at least one of the judges just as he's possibly done as least twice before. That's why GGG must score a (T)KO if he wants to win. That way there can be no debate or uncertainty as to who the real winner was.

Comment

I need to see more of Canelo versus a MW. Right now the threads remind me of Froch vs Bute, where people thought that Bute would win but get robbed in Nottingham, myself included. But then since Froch was the biggest step up Bute has fought, that became null and Bute's undeserved elite status was taken from him by force by Froch, and no robbery was neccessary. I think the same will happen here, only that it will go 12 and Canelo will clearly outbox Golovkin. I think that Canelo's main thing in camp will be to box, box, and box and win a decision by boxing. Which he is 100% capable of doing it because he does possess the skills.

And Canelo will not be 180lbs on fight night, and Canelo is not actually bigger than Golovkin.

Comment

Excuses being made already i see

Comment

I don't believe "fact" means what you think it means.

Comment

Lmao GGG fans getting nervous, a couple days ago i saw a thread about 'who will get the decision if it's close'

Comment

Originally posted by BOXEO _ View Post
                  Just cuz he wanted 156 for little Cotto doesn't mean he wants it for GGG, numbnuts. Canelo and his trainer already made this clear. It's 155 or no fight for GGG.
                  Believe what you want. If canelo doesn't fight GGG he loses the WBC belt.

Comment

dude puts 'Fact' then states all his opinions

Comment

Those aren't facts. That is just a bunch of bull**** from your Canelo hating wild imagination. First Canelo and GGG will both weigh about the same at around 170 pounds. Why would Canelo want a weight of 158 if he is so huge that he comes in at 180 at fight time????? That's 22 pounds difference. So your saying Canelo would deliberately drain himself down to 158 and then balloon up to 180 32 hours later??? Why would Canelo want to do that? Then you say GGG, the hardest pfp puncher in boxing, couldn't KO Canelo because Canelo is so heavy. More total BS from you. Being heavy doesn't make a fighter harder to KO or big fat heavyweights would be impossible to KO and they certainly are not. Rios outweighed Bradley by at least 20 pounds and yet the light punching Bradley had no problem knocking Rios out. Then you say you know exactly how the fight will go and how many rounds GGG will deserve to win and that the judges will score it exactly 115 to 113 for Canelo. Are we supposed to believe that you have mystical powers and know the future before it happens? GGG and Canelo are my two favorite fighters. If they fight I think Canelo will but up a good fight but lose and probably by KO because GGG has the skills and power to KO anybody. If GGG wins clearly by 8 round to 4 then he will get the win. If GGG just barely wins by a point or two Canelo might get the win. That is how I see it but I am badly handicapped. I don't have a crystal ball like you do and I don't know the future before it happens like you do.

Comment

Working...
                      X