No announcement yet.

Muslim Student Challenges Jewish Professor, He Shuts Her Up On The Spot

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Muslim Student Challenges Jewish Professor, He Shuts Her Up On The Spot

Damn... That bytch was ****ed up... I really don't care what religion you are, but she is a disgrace to the entire human race.. And to think she is apparently college educated...
    May she live a long, lonely, miserable life..

Comment

Beautiful. Expose these people for what they are.

Comment

I don't understand why people can't condemn terrorism because of their religion. Are humans really sheep?

Comment

Exposes the real agenda behind the whole anti Israel malarkey. Has Israel been excessive and possibly over the top at times? Yes I'm sure they have. But where the HELL are the moral crusaders when it comes to ISIS and the war in Syria? NOWHERE.

Worst is the naive white liberals who join them and can't see the forest from the trees, the same white liberals who you'd hear a pin drop if you mentioned ISIS oppressing non-muslims but a tiny state of Israel retaliates against non stop rockets fired against them and out come the tears and protests.

It all boils down to a hatred of the fact that a tiny little non muslim country exists in the middle east, aside from Cyprus it's the only non muslim there and they resent it for it's riches and democracy.

Comment

She got owned. LOL.

Comment

I'm just in shock that she actually agreed to the idea of Jews being easier to kill in ISREALI instead of hunting them down.. If there was ever hate speech, that was it..
              What a horrible and disgusting person

Comment

LOL at when he said she had a Terrorist Scarf on.

Comment

Her entire group should be expelled.

Or punished for treason. She just openly declared her support for a terrorist organization in direct opposition to the United States and its allies.

Comment

Originally posted by Genius~ View Post
                    Her entire group should be expelled.

Or punished for treason. She just openly declared her support for a terrorist organization in direct opposition to the United States and its allies.
                    And declared support for killings Jews...

Don't get me wrong, I hate Jews as much as the next lad, but to want them hunted n killed is beyond horrible

Comment

Working...
                    X