No announcement yet.

The Sweet Scientists - Ward, Rigo and Floyd

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Sweet Scientists - Ward, Rigo and Floyd

Amazing highlight and it's cool that they put the three of damn together to remind me why Rigo is head and shoulders above everybody else.

I can't rank Rigo higher then Floyd or Ward as they have fought much better comp while showing their talents

Comment

imo rigo is greater than both guys. p4p his skill and power is unmatched compared to ward and floyd.

if rigo was floyd's height he would pepper floyd with lightning quick and hard straight lefts all night.

Comment

Originally posted by LarryXXX View Post
        I can't rank Rigo higher then Floyd or Ward as they have fought much better comp while showing their talents
        I am not talking about ranking, I am talking about skills.

Comment

Floyd and Rigo may be "sweet scientists" but Ward is not... He's just awkward as hell

Comment

I would agree 3 the most skilled fighters in the world, followed by JMM and GGG.

Comment

Originally posted by LarryXXX View Post
              donaire is a better win than any of ward or even floyd's tbh. people forget that donaire is one of the best fighters of his generation.

that said, i feel that mayweather in his prime was more well-rounded than rigondeaux.

Comment

Funny how Ward gets free swing after free swing against these hobos without being able to knock them out.

Comment

Originally posted by BattlingNelson View Post
                  Funny how Ward gets free swing after free swing against these hobos without being able to knock them out.
                  I know...it's even funnier when tough man Froch gets backed up and beat up on the inside lol

Comment

Originally posted by NEETzsche View Post
                    donaire is a better win than any of ward or even floyd's tbh. people forget that donaire is one of the best fighters of his generation.

that said, i feel that mayweather in his prime was more well-rounded than rigondeaux.
                    @ a Donaire win being better than any of Ward's and Floyd's.

Comment

Working...
                    X