No announcement yet.

Solis vs the winner of areola vs Mitchell

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Solis vs the winner of areola vs Mitchell

I think for the heavyweight division to be competitive and interesting the contenders need to start fighting each other. I liked when adamek fought areola. But it seems like those type of fights are too far and few. It's like yo fight a bunch of rank 20 dudes then fight and lose to a klitchko. I'd like the other guys top ten fighters to fight each other more often. Have vs fury Solis vs the winner of tonight. Idk who the hell adamek is fighting

I think the plan is for Deontay Wilder to fight the Winner. I like this idea better.

I like Solis and all but dude had his chance and didn't take it seriously. Let's see what Wilder can do against a legit fighter who can punch.

Comment

Solis doesn't deserve that opportunity. Who's he beaten?

Adamek is totally irrelevant. He'll probably try to get Julius Francis or someone for his next fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Enzo Mc is **** View Post
        Solis doesn't deserve that opportunity. Who's he beaten?

Adamek is totally irrelevant. He'll probably try to get Julius Francis or someone for his next fight.
        Who has any of these guys fought? Solis still has a chance and he has more skills then all of the boxers mentioned

Comment

Originally posted by Ashy knukle View Post
          Who has any of these guys fought? Solis still has a chance and he has more skills then all of the boxers mentioned
          Exactly. Who has Seth or areola fought? That is the point I am making. They should be fighting each other. Solis has more skills and just as good of a record as any of them.

Comment

Originally posted by ИATAS View Post
            I think the plan is for Deontay Wilder to fight the Winner. I like this idea better.

I like Solis and all but dude had his chance and didn't take it seriously. Let's see what Wilder can do against a legit fighter who can punch.
            He had one major title shot was looking good in first round and hurt his leg. How he blew his chance? Unless you mean blew his knee no puns lol

Comment

Working...
            X