Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hearn: Alexander-Brook Could Head To Garcia-Judah Bill

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That would be great. Easier for our friends across the pond to come over.

Garcia/Judah
    Alexander/Brook
    Quillin/Guerrero

Definitely not a bad card.

Comment

Originally posted by SnakeVen0m View Post

Garcia/Judah
      Alexander/Brook
      Quillin/Guerrero

I was wondering if Quillin-Guerrero was still on it, if so, that's a nice card!

Comment

Originally posted by SnakeVen0m View Post

Garcia/Judah
        Alexander/Brook
        Quillin/Guerrero

annoying, though, because i had category 1 tickets for the event in Detroit, and if Brook-Alexander lands up on this bill i have to worry about getting good seats for a card that has already begun selling tickets. thank-you, Devon Alexander's ugly bicep.

Comment

Originally posted by S. Saddler 1310 View Post
          annoying, though, because i had category 1 tickets for the event in Detroit, and if Brook-Alexander lands up on this bill i have to worry about getting good seats for a card that has already begun selling tickets. thank-you, Devon Alexander's ugly bicep.
          Ive never been but someone said the way the new building in Brooklyn is built, there's not a bad seat in the house. Still I'd rather have crap seats to this event in ny instead of good seats to the other weak card in Detroit

Comment

That would be awesome. Would make up for the postponement big time. I got tickets my tickets already.

Comment

Great card. They owe us for the 3 cancellations this year.

Comment

This injury by alexander was probably made up to change vunues and put on a different card because the ticket sales were probably very low

Comment

Originally posted by lopez36 View Post
                  This injury by alexander was probably made up to change vunues and put on a different card because the ticket sales were probably very low
                  I heard the ticket sales for garcia/judah were doing great?? But anyways if this happens thats a very well rounded SOLID card

Comment

Originally posted by Southpawology View Post
                    I heard the ticket sales for garcia/judah were doing great?? But anyways if this happens thats a very well rounded SOLID card
                    I think he meant the Alexander fight had low sales

Comment

Originally posted by DLT View Post
                      Ive never been but someone said the way the new building in Brooklyn is built, there's not a bad seat in the house. Still I'd rather have crap seats to this event in ny instead of good seats to the other weak card in Detroit
                      i'm a regular attendee of Kell's fights. i want to be there for his first world title challenge, and near to the ring. i'd happily watch Garcia's and Quillin's bouts on TV, but i wouldn't go out of my way to attend them.

Comment

Working...
                      X