• Which is the more unpredictable fight? Klit/Haye or May/Ortiz

Which is more unpredictable?

I say Klitschko vs. Haye
    Klitschko vs. Haye
    58.33%
    Mayweather vs. Ortiz
    41.67%

The poll is expired.

Last edited by Outworn; 06-09-2011, 09:28 PM.

I honestly think everyone has a chance to win their fight. I think Haye has a better chance then Ortiz though, so Wlad/Haye.

Comment

floyd by TKO
      haye by TKO

Comment

Originally posted by JonoYoungP4P View Post
        floyd by TKO
        haye by TKO
        lol ok but which is more unpredictable?

Comment

There are so many factors with the Mayweather-Ortiz fight, that it's hard to predict what will actually happen. My predictions with the fight were merely on styles, but alot can happen in a year and we don't know exactly what condition Mayweather is in.

Wlad/Haye is a easy fight to predict. Haye isn't Samuel Peter, he won't stand there and get hit. He also won't gas out after the first 3 rounds. Not only that, but Wlad has an extremely questionable chin. I'm expecting Haye to knock him out.

Vitali vs. Haye was the fight I really wanted to see.

Comment

Originally posted by cannonball_X View Post
            lol ok but which is more unpredictable?
            Haye/Wlad...Haye seems to fight for what seems like 45 seconds a round at times, which could make Wlad the aggressor for once, as Manny Steward said Wlad could be angry in this fight. While it may leave him open it could also force Haye to fight at a pace which he isn't used to, to me that fight seems to be alot less predictable at this point.

Comment

im going to say ortiz/mayweather because we KNOW that david haye is a pretender based on his loss to carl thompson, him being life and death with monte barrett for a round, and the worst performance ive ever seen a professional prizefighter display againt valuev.

ortiz, on the other hand, actually is a real talent.

Comment

I'm one of the biggest Klit dick riders on this site and even I'm sane enough to say Klit/Haye is easily the most unpredictable. Let's be honest.....

Comment

Working...
                X