Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Be Warn Don't sign with Golden Boy Promotions!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Both are bad.

If a fighter is protected, then he gets bashed and pressured by fans to take on a "real" challenge.

If a fighter fights top competition too fast then "damn he got Vargas'd".

And there's really no middle competition, it's either good or bad.

Just like there are no unbiased boxing fans, they'll claim they are unbiased but you continuously see them post little cheap shots at the same fighters, over and over again.

You're either a hater or a nutthugger.

Comment

Originally posted by Puya View Post
      He has to do it like Top Rank. Develope his boxers more and more by select their fighters. Like he did to Oscar, Floyd and Cotto
      Um, no. Floyd was fighting Genaro at 21 years old. Then manfredy, goyo vargas, etc...and then Corrales by 23.

Arum threw FMJ out to serious competition early. Juanma is 26.

By the age Victor Ortiz is, Floyd was the legitimate 130 champion.

Bruce had a completely different approach than Eric.

Comment

Originally posted by MaYaN_SuN View Post
        African american's are no different, they're soft too. There isn't even a great African American fighter out there right now. They all look vulnerable.

It's the ****in foreign guys that are beasts. You wan't some work horses, you go south of the boarder, hit up ghana, than take a pit stop at the eastern block.
        Not only that, but you got to know how to move the talent after you find the talent. I don't even think Goldenboy would know what to do with a new gem, even if they found one.

I mean those grease balls at Goldenboy just put one of the most decorated fighters, who's at the end of his career, in his first Welterweight fight without a contracted weight limit. Those ****in sleeze balls did all that just for the lil cash a Floyd Mayweather brings in. lol And Floyd is a fraud.

Goldenboy is a good place to go......if you want some attention. After that, lol you're ****ed. You're career is in the hands of former accountants and lawyers. ****in grease ball's.

Comment

There isn't even a great African American fighter out there right now.

Floyd mayweather
          Shane mosley
          Bernard hopkins
          Chad dawson
          Tim Bradley
          Paul Williams

Comment

Originally posted by Al Haymon View Post
            Floyd mayweather
            Shane mosley
            Bernard hopkins
            All the older guys in the sport are legit skill wise, but there are no new promising guys anywhere. In the age of the Calzaghe's and Packy'ows...Floyd is the only older guy who follows suit. Then again, he might be the guy who started this trend.

Chad dawson
            Tim Bradley
            Paul Williams
            Dawson's soft...Glen Johnson could take him.

Bradley isn't a force, he's just filling that dull 140lb division. The same one Ricky Hatton reigned at. 140 has been a lame division for a while now.

Williams has already been broken. And I really don't think he'll get past Pavlik without being forced to eat some leather that he's never tasted before. All he has goin for him is size.

So again, you're a ****in idiot, don't qoute me.

Comment

All the older guys in the sport are legit skill wise, but there are no new promising guys anywhere. In the age of the Calzaghe's and Packy'ows...Floyd is the only older guy who follows suit. Then again, he might be the guy who started this trend.

Dawson's soft...Glen Johnson could take him.

Bradley isn't a force, he's just filling that dull 140lb division. The same one Ricky Hatton reigned at. 140 has been a lame division for a while now.

Williams has already been broken. And I really don't think he'll get past Pavlik without being forced to eat some leather that he's never tasted before. All he has goin for him is size.

So again, you're a ****in idiot, don't qoute me.
              Williams has been "broken". By losing a decision, and KO'ing that guy in the first round in the rematch. Or by beating Margarito?

Methinks you may be a biit hurt over seeing your countrymen get battered recently. So you channel that into a personal attack.

Comment

Williams has been "broken". By losing a decision, and KO'ing that guy in the first round in the rematch. Or by beating Margarito?

Methinks you may be a biit hurt over seeing your countrymen get battered recently. So you channel that into a personal attack.
                By losing a decision. That long ass reach is useful, but once he fights someone who can walk through it and able to put some punches together, he's done. Pavlik can punch, plus he's tough. And it's not like Williams is hard to hit. lol See, you don't have to be "hurt" to see the obvious. You just have to have a functioning brain.

As for Marquez getting battered by a puss, and surviving...lol I've actually never been more proud of my ninja.

So when I call you a ****in idiot, it's only because I think your point of view is...well, ****ing ******ed. But most Floyd fans are dumb. You're dumb. You're a ****in idiot. lol I just don't think you're smart. And being that you're a ****in moron, I feel awesome calling you stupid. lol I just can't help it.

Comment

I feel awesome calling you stupid. lol I just can't help it.
                  Yeah. There's a name for people like that.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Emotional_insecurity

Insecurity may cause shyness, paranoia and social withdrawal, or alternatively it may encourage compensatory behaviors such as arrogance, aggression, or bullying, a principle enshrined in the phrase "all bullies are cowards." Many people suffer a period of insecurity during puberty, which gives rise to a lot of the stereotypical behaviors of adolescents.

Yep.

Comment

Working...
                  X