No announcement yet.

Best technical footballers ever, videos inside

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Welsh Jon View Post
    Zidane is number 1 for me too. I'm surprised by no menetion of Xavi who is a master of fighting space ehen there didn't appear go be any.

An honourable menetion should go to Glenn Hoddle for being ahead of his time. He was a great technical player in an era of **** quality pitches and tactical backwardness in British football. He should have been a bigger star than he was, but his type of player was viewed with suspicion in England at the time.
    I would have said Xavi/Iniesta/Pirlo etc but Ts said they had to be retired.

These are geniuses on the ball though

Comment

Riquelme was near perfection technically, superb player.

Yeah though, Zidane has to be #1. He made the game look effortless.

Comment

Make way for Paul gascoigne

Comment

Originally posted by HughJass View Post

My footballing hero as a kid:

9:10 The hat-trick, still remember it like yesterday :
          Last edited by gmc_rfc_06; 06-30-2014, 08:29 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Bullrush View Post
            you're clueless

on top of all that hes one of the most complete players to ever play the game
            You clearly don't really know what technical means.

Cristiano Ronaldo is an explosive, devastating player but he's not really that technical. And CERTAINLY not one of the 5 most technical players ever. That's utterly ridiculous.

Doing stepovers doesn't mean you're technical. A lot of C.Ronaldo's "skillz" are completely ineffective. His effectiveness comes from his ability to score goals.

Comment

dude have you ever considered theres not just your opinion on what the definition of a technician is? and stop acting like you have a stat sheet on who factual the top 5 technicians of all time are, your guess is as good/bad as anyones. i have my own list and whether cristiano is top 5 or top 10 or top 15 doesnt matter, i have him up there somewhere. you dont. doesnt mean your list is correct. move on. holy **** lmao
              Last edited by Bullrush; 06-30-2014, 09:09 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by HughJass View Post

i have gascoigne up there as well, was gonna mention him but his career was too up&down, too many problems off the field. but on gameday even when he didnt have his head on straight he was still a beast. i'll never forget the crazy goal he scored in 94 for england. charlton and scholes were also fun to watch

Comment

Comment

Thierry Henry one of the best

Comment

Originally posted by Bullrush View Post
                      i have gascoigne up there as well, was gonna mention him but his career was too up&down, too many problems off the field. but on gameday even when he didnt have his head on straight he was still a beast. i'll never forget the crazy goal he scored in 94 for england. charlton and scholes were also fun to watch
                      His antics off the pitch is also legendary,equaled only by George Best.

Comment

Working...
                      X