Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Serious Question: Mayweather Vs Angulo, who win?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No offense, but this thread is a joke. Just because Angulo gave a better than expected effort IN DEFEAT against Lara (who is hardly a world beater himself), you think he would have a chance against the P4P best fighter? I mean, seriously?! We are talking about a guy who got outboxed by the mighty Kermit Cintron, for crying out loud.

Comment

Originally posted by El Chicano View Post
      Angulo needs to rematch Lara, win, then challenge Canelo, win in impressive fashion, then maybe he could get a shot at Mayweather. He'd lose horribly though, Floyd fights like a cat. His reflexes seem to be getting better with age. He hits people before they have a chance to move or defend. He moves out of the way before his opponents can hit him. I'd give Khan the best chance to beat him, if he was allowed to wear a football helmet.

Well done, lad.

Comment

I'd be interested in seeing this if Fettuccine Alfredo can win his next fight.

Comment

I think Canelo is much better than Angulo. Amgulo is slow and easy to hit.I Think he runs into Mayweather's straight right again and again until he is Koed or TKOed.

Comment

Angulo's type of fighting is not what you want when facing Mayweather. How many times must we go through this. He's slow and doesn't have the ring IQ to get it done. This would be way more of a blowout than the Canelo fight. Lara is his biggest challenge right now, hands down. He's fast and he can box. Honestly, neither one of these fights sell unless its in 2015.

Comment

He injured doe:

Comment

Jesus Christ. Angulo gets raped by Mayweather and so does Lara.

Comment

Serious answer: This poll is stupid

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
                    Angulo's size and none stop pressure fold Mayweather. Angulo isn't bum ass Canelo
                    hahahaha My thoughts exactly.

Comment

If we are talking potentially boring fights at 154 against a guy who is no well known Molina should be ahead of Lara last I checked draw or not Lara was getting out boxed by Molina.

Molina not Lara is probably the second best fighter at 154.

Angulolo what

Comment

Working...
                      X