Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I'd like to clarify things on Steve smoger from Saturday.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by -BORICUA-
    Quote:

Originally Posted by .:: JSFD26 ::.

Make sure you clarify to Garcia that Lucas is his mando and is coming for him.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Did u get Danny's autograph?
    No. I'm not like some of the phonies who talk smack then act like groupies in real life. Garcia and Broner were two guys I made sure I stayed away from.

Comment

Originally posted by -BORICUA- View Post
      I know I just wanted to quiet the noise about smoger he's still the best in the game
      Smoger is a very good ref, but I don't remember anyone saying he's the best in the game. IMO Bayless has shown that he's arguably the best ref in boxing.

Comment

I sense so much butt hurt from the TS. Give it a break already. Peterson got demolished. Arbitrary things like that don't mean **** to real boxing fans.

Comment

Yeah except for the part where he gave Peterson a 15 count and pushed Lucas back two times...

Smoger is still a G, doe.

Comment

to me Steve Smoger is the best Ref, I do however find it wierd that he kisses every fighter in the neck our around that area :/, my brother did get upset that Smoger kept pushing Matty back but like you said he try to run up but needed to be a bit closer to the neutral corner,

Comment

Originally posted by .:: JSFD26 ::. View Post
              Make sure you clarify to Garcia that Lucas is his mando and is coming for him.

green k sent!

Comment

I don't understand the complaints either. I wondered why Matthysse kept trying to close in while Smoger was still checking Peterson, he would know that's a rule considering how often he's knocked an opponent down.

Comment

I am so clarified right now it's crazy. XD had to get in on it.

Comment

Working...
                  X