No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Arum: Donaire vs. Darchinyan Might Be a Better Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rasheed Mexico View Post
    Can we please be honest with ourselves and place the blame where it should be.

Rigo got 750k to face Donaire. For this fight to not take place is 100% on him and no one else.
    do you read the threads you comment on bro?
    Arum: Darchinyan Might Be a Better Fight for Donaire
    Cameron Dunkin likes that fight for Donaire

Comment

Bob Arum please cooperate

This is how TR promoter Bob Arum who I deeply have respect for wants to steal the fans money, buy trying to sucker in fans to purchase tickets to see a
      fight in which the "The Filipino Flash" will dominate. I ALREADY SAW THIS CRAP, REMATCH SUCKS. So much for 2013.

Comment

horrible news for today! alexander and rigo drama!

Comment

It's like Floyd called Bob or Bob called Floyd and they got into an argument about who could put on a ****tier fight. smh.

Originally posted by x2sasa View Post
          horrible news for today! alexander and rigo drama!

Comment

Bob Arum they say boxing is dying, and you're starting to make it happen

So word has it boxing is dying.
            Bob Arum Donaire vs Mares or Rigo, boxing will be doing great.
            Bob Arum Donaire vs Darchinyan, boxing will be dying slowly but surely
            and you're making come to fruition, Bob.

Comment

Originally posted by josenoway View Post
              It's like Floyd called Bob or Bob called Floyd and they got into an argument about who could put on a ****tier fight. smh.
              boy that escalated quickly

Comment

I think Rigo has cold feet about facing Donaire and thats' why he's using this 'legal issue" as an excuse not to fight until he feels ready. This is a bad business move on Rigo, for he has the opportunity to make the biggest purse of his short career, gain worldwide recognition as the best SBW and top 10 p4p fighter, dudes blowing an opportunity of a lifetime and losing fans in the process.

Comment

Yea it might be a better fight if I was a handicapped mentally ******ed 14 year old. DA DA?!?

Comment

Bob I have three words for you

"let's go knicks"!!!

Comment

I'll say it again: if Rigonduck won't fight why doesn't Bob make Nonito vs. Mares?

Comment

Working...
                      X