No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: De La Hoya Praises Guerrero, Floyd Sr. as Best Trainer

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Lac'em up View Post
    Nacho and Stewart are both better than May Sr.
    Not according to Oscar de la Hoya. And he trained with all of those guys.

Comment

Originally posted by 1prodz View Post
      Yeah that's pretty much what I thought when they said that supposedly Floyd-roid was fighting twice in 13. I figured floyd-roid needed that big Mexican money. And would try to use Guerrera in may with Canelo on the under-card to blow the **** up, then fight Canela in September. I say Floyd-roid should give a Black man a chance and fight Austin trout. That is the only fight right now that makes any sense for Roids. Since Roid already has proven that he is scared of Pacman and Martinez. I wonder how two blacks would sell on Cinco De Mayo???
      Originally posted by 1prodz View Post
      Yeah I'm pretty sure once Roids get his 70-80 million dollars he'll be ghost in September. Because if you go over to figthhype.com Floyd-roids home, they posted an article about Floyd-roid fighting in 2013. It said something like Fraudulent is going to be fighting in may with the possibility of Roid fighting in September. Which basically translates to Roid getting a **** load of money in may off the Mexicans. Then skating away for 2013 until the next flash in the pan welterweight Mexican champion comes about. Early prediction Floyd-roid Maynver vs .Josesitio Lopez set for may 5th 2014.
      2 more pieces of BS.....

Originally posted by Thickback View Post
      Your hate for Floyd is immeasurable.
      You think?

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
      Considering that Oscar trained with Emmanuel Steward and Gil Clancy among many other trainers, it's high praise for him to call Floyd Sr. the best in the world.
      You really can't get better than that......

Originally posted by Lac'em up View Post
      This is a lame thread. How can anyone even understand what May Sr. is saying? Nacho and Stewart are both better than May Sr.
      No, what's lame is your post.......

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
      Not according to Oscar de la Hoya. And he trained with all of those guys.
      Oscar should know........

Comment

Working...
      X