Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

All these threads asking where a fighter is ranked.please list your top 50 lists

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• All these threads asking where a fighter is ranked.please list your top 50 lists

If you wanna rank a fighter please lets see the lists you use to rank them.come on lets see son lists

Originally posted by Larryx2011 View Post
    All these threads asking where a fighter is ranked.please list your top 50 lists
    List 50!? Oh hell no.

Comment

Robinson/Greb
      Ali
      Marquez
      Duran...

the rest don't matter

Comment

If you wanna rank a fighter please lets see the lists you use to rank them.come on lets see son lists
        I'd like to see this too. Unless you're using a book or have an incredible memory, you're going to leave someone off.

Comment

No one has an accurate list. I don't care how good you are with boxing knowledge, it's impossible.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Fantastic View Post
            No one has an accurate list. I don't care how good you are with boxing knowledge, it's impossible.
            point is how can you say a fighter is rank in a certain spot if you dont even have a rough draft of a list?

Comment

point is how can you say a fighter is rank in a certain spot if you dont even have a rough draft of a list?

The way I think of ATGs is like this..........some are greater than others. Everyone has different standards but some of the ones they post I bet they never saw them fight. To me that's very important in analyzing a boxer's career.
              Last edited by Mr. Fantastic; 03-08-2012, 02:53 AM.

Comment

"I'll post mine in the morning."

The Truck

Comment

You would have been better asking for a Top 15 or 20 Larry, no one is listing 50.

Comment

Originally posted by The Weebler II View Post
                    You would have been better asking for a Top 15 or 20 Larry, no one is listing 50.
                    "I'm sure if you put a lil effort into it, you could probably rattle of 30 names in your head alone. Basically it's all subjective though."

The Truck

Comment

Working...
                    X