Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Floyd Mayweather's Personal Assistant "Floyd Told Me He'd Stop Pac In 5-6 Rounds"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by WitherGlove View Post
    Yea but no one has ever done that to marquez either and people can say weight all they want but floyd dominated him off skill alone.
    Come on. If not because of weight cheating issue, why he didn't try to make weight if those 2 extra lbs are for nothing?

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
      Pac stops Mayweather sooner than that....Floyd knows what's up

Comment

Originally posted by Luilun View Post
        The only way he ko's pac is with another sucker punch which I doubt Manny's as stupid as Ortiz
        i say freddy stops it in the 9th or 10th, cuz thats when floyd usually steps it up, and hes gonna have manny thinking in there which drains u faster than just fighting. but we shall see

Comment

floyd KOed marquez so it will be an easy job for floyd to KO pac

just like he KOed oldsley and f@cking the great baldomir

goo floydddd!

Comment

Floyd KOing pac? Hilarious.

Comment

Floyd already said he's fighting on May 5, 2012 and squashed the February thing. I think he realized he can't fight in FEB. Maybe if he had announced a fight in October and starterd promoting it by now.

May 5, 2012 is his next fight.

Comment

Originally posted by RL_GMA View Post
                Such irony that we're hearing this NOW from Floyd. Meanwhile, whenever he was asked prior about Pacquiao he'd get pissed or decline to answer any questions, even before his fight with Ortiz.

Leonard vs Hagler (Mugabi) all over again.
                Floyd called Manny out, one week before the Marquez fight.

Comment

i am a filipino and i am a pacquiao fan but seriously even before the poor pacquiao performance i know that floyd would beat pacquiao but why can't he just fight him? easy work right?

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
                    Floyd called Manny out, one week before the Marquez fight.
                    Apparently, that never happened. Like Mayweather never moved off the 14 day offer on the blood testing cut off waaaaaay before Manny "agreed" last summer.

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
                      Pac stops Mayweather sooner than that....Floyd knows what's up
                      this freaking moron^^^^

Comment

Working...
                      X