Collapse
No announcement yet.

Random "WHAT WOULD JOO DO" Situation...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Random "WHAT WOULD JOO DO" Situation...

Your in prison, Youve just done a 12 year stretch, and your getting released next week.

The biggest most baddest mother****a in the penn wants you to kill 3 people for him to return the favour for the time you borrowed 3 ciggarettes off him a few years back.

Your not a "big fish" yourself so you got noone to back your case, if you dont do what he says he will have you killed when your least expecting it on the outside (Brutaly, like tourtured), this guy is more then capable of doing it because he is very well connected..

Would you shank the 3 people on his list and risk doing another 30 years, or live the rest of your free days in fear and on the run (this guy can obviously get you killed IN the penn if you dont do what he says but he would rather do it on the outside because he is sick like that)

PS..Your not a killer or anything you just a normal guy who was wrongly convicted... who was a plumber on the outside and wants to get back to his life..

WHAT WOULD JOOO DO???
    Last edited by acdc; 12-29-2010, 03:02 PM.

Ask him to pass me the soap

Comment

Originally posted by acdc View Post
      Your in prison, Youve just done a 12 year stretch, and your getting released next week.

The biggest most baddest mother****a in the penn wants you to kill 3 people for him to return the favour for the time you borrowed toliet paper off him a few years back.

Your not a "big fish" yourself so you got noone to back your case, if you dont do what he says he will have you killed when your least expecting it on the outside (Brutaly, like tourtured), this guy is more then capable of doing it because he is very well connected..

Would you shank the 3 people on his list and risk doing another 30 years, or live the rest of your free days in fear and on the run (this guy can obviously get you killed IN the penn if you dont do what he says but he would rather do it on the outside because he is sick like that)

PS..Your not a killer or anything you just a normal guy who was wrongly convicted... who was a plumber on the outside and wants to get back to his life..

WHAT WOULD JOOO DO???

Nope....But I will send him 3 cartons of bathroom tissue once I got out of there.Then if he's still want to get at me I will tell those 3 what he want's done to them.(they might get bump him off.

Comment

Originally posted by Amazinger View Post
        Nope....But I will send him 3 cartons of bathroom tissue once I got out of there.Then if he's still want to get at me I will tell those 3 what he want's done to them.(they might get bump him off.
        even if he is killed, his next in line will still want the murder carried out....

Comment

I'd take the risk and not do it. If you did do what he asked and got more time added on, what would stop him from asking you again and again?

Comment

witness protection program or whatever its called.

I would tell the police that i feared for my life, then they would give me a new name, address and ****

Comment

kill him you'll do less time

Comment

Grow weed for him in hope the smoke makes him mellow enough to forget what he wanted me for in the first place

Comment

When you're in prison you never tell other inmates what date you gonna get released because some of them want you to stay and they will give you trouble just so you can't get out.in this case i would tell him i do it in a few days (after i get released) :d

Comment

Working...
                  X