Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

After Reaching The Elite Level, Is It Ok To Take On A Fighter Coming Off A Loss?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Calilloyd View Post
    Did you ever watch Judah-Baldimer? I doubt it. It was a competive fight. And one other fact that some people love to conveniently leave out is that Mayweather-Judah was a done deal BEFORE Judah lost to Baldimir. Many people like the TS want to impose this false image that Mayweather only decided to fight Judah AFTER he lost which is false.
    Getting an attitude is a sure fire way to get your e-bottom spanked in front of the entire forum young man, and I am sure you don't want that or do you?

My post was not indicative of anything related to Floyd, it was in respone to Burner trying to discredit Pac a smaller man beating 2 top WWs who just had a razor thin fight with each other.
    Last edited by Spray_resistant; 04-27-2010, 03:12 PM.

Comment

Hmmmm let's see... Elite fighters that have taken on opponents coming off a decisive lost: manny pacquiao, bernard hopkins, james braddock, floyd mayweather, james toney, michael moorer, george foreman, carlos monzon... Need I go on?

Comment

[QUOTE=Spray_resistant;8206707]Getting an attitude is a sure fire way to get your e-bottom spanked in front of the entire forum young man, and I am sure you don't want that or do you?

My post was on indicative of anything related to Floyd, it was in respone to Burner trying to discredit Pac a smaller man beating 2 top WWs who just had a razor thin fight with each other.[/QUOTE]

You won't be spanking me, son. I gurantee that. If you think you can, bring it.

Comment

Originally posted by Chuckguy View Post
          hey spay I think this thread is intended to bash someone but my point is that an elite fighter should not be fighting anyone coming off a loss regardless of what type of loss it was
          they need to give someone deserving a shot
          not a loser
          sorry it is what it is
          Sometimes there is really no one more deserving or who could give the elite guy in question a better fight.

Just look at Chris John's next opponent this guy has like a 15 fight win streak but again just local comp and he only has 1ko in 38 wins.....I would rather John fight Luevano than him.

Comment

[QUOTE=Spray_resistant;8206707]Getting an attitude is a sure fire way to get your e-bottom spanked in front of the entire forum young man, and I am sure you don't want that or do you?

My post was on indicative of anything related to Floyd, it was in respone to Burner trying to discredit Pac a smaller man beating 2 top WWs who just had a razor thin fight with each other.
            You won't be spanking me, son. I gurantee that. If you think you can, bring it.[/QUOTE]

I guess you answered my question about wanting that spanking or not and in front of everyone too you dirty girl you.

Comment

Originally posted by Spray_resistant View Post
              Getting an attitude is a sure fire way to get your e-bottom spanked in front of the entire forum young man, and I am sure you don't want that or do you?

My post was on indicative of anything related to Floyd, it was in respone to Burner trying to discredit Pac a smaller man beating 2 top WWs who just had a razor thin fight with each other.
              I dont really care about the small man stuff bro. Pac is a WW hes proved that.

If you watched Baldi-Judah. It wasnt like Judah got destroyed.

So basically its a wash.

You cant praise Pac then crap on Floyd.

When they did the EXACT same thing.

Comment

You won't be spanking me, son. I guarantee that. If you truly believe that, bring it. And yes your post was related to Mayweather. If not, why did you mention Judah-Baldimer? Reload and try again.

Comment

Originally posted by No Ceilings View Post
                  I dont really care about the small man stuff bro. Pac is a WW hes proved that.

If you watched Baldi-Judah. It wasnt like Judah got destroyed.

So basically its a wash.

You can praise Pac then crap on Floyd.

When they did the EXACT same thing.
                  I never made any mention of Floyd or anything related to him like the aftermath of Judah/Baldo and am disinterested in talking about it really.

I was just responding you discrediting of Pac which you simply can't do here and have any credibility as both Clottey and Cotto are IN FACT bigger men than him and top level fighters.

Comment

You won't be spanking me, son. I guarantee that. If you truly believe that, bring it. And yes your post was related to Mayweather. If not, why did you mention Judah-Baldimer? Reload and try again.
                    Where did I mention Baldo/Judah?

I'll wait.......

Comment

You won't be spanking me, son. I gurantee that. If you think you can, bring it.

I guess you answered my question about wanting that spanking or not and in front of everyone too you dirty girl you.[/QUOTE]

That's all you have? That I edited my post and " dirty little girl?" ? I think that clearly shows who got "spanked" lol Judah-Baldimer has nothing to do with Mayweather huh? lol

Comment

Working...
                      X