‘I can bring Manny Pacquiao-Floyd Mayweather to Dubai’

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Luilun View Post
    funny how the truth hurts the Floytards
    Actually, most of the public believes that Floyd won a very close, tough fight. So its not the truth. Sorry.

But the mere thought of someone thinking that Floyd lost probably does hurt Floydtards, I'll give you that.

Comment

Dubai would probably construct a building bigger than any other building they already have just for this fight and wind up in a bigger financial hole because of it

Comment

You can do what you want, no way are you going to get Floyd yo grow some balls

He will always duck pac, that is that, Floyd and his fans will make ANOTHET billion excuses for him yo keep ducking, plus he lost his last fight

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
          Actually, most of the public believes that Floyd won a very close, tough fight. So its not the truth. Sorry.

But the mere thought of someone thinking that Floyd lost probably does hurt Floydtards, I'll give you that.
          stfu, you are drunk again and don’t know what you're talking about. leave the talking to members that know what's up in boxing.

Comment

Originally posted by Kuyukut View Post
            stfu, you are drunk again and don’t know what you're talking about. leave the talking to members that know what's up in boxing.
            You're ******ed. Didn't you score the fight 11-1 for Maidana?

Go lick a window and have mum change your diapers.

Comment

Originally posted by hanzoh74 View Post
              http://m.gulfnews.com/sport/i-can-br...ubai-1.1341194

i doubt it....many have tried but failed
              even the arabs are so desperate that these 2 would fight
              200 mil would not get this fight done. Floyd's too scared.

Comment

this ish still?

Comment

Originally posted by Kuyukut View Post
                  ^^^^^^^^^^this

fraud the mediocre is irrelevant now, majority of fans all over the world want pac vs maidana.
                  Exacly , majority of fans... But the writers/experts all had Floyd winning.. Funny things is that ppl still talking about Floyd losing are ppl like you with pac pictures everywhere and check... Who's an idiot. So when you say "fans " you mean plenty of pac lovers

Comment

Working...
                  X