No announcement yet.

Gennady Golovkin vs Amir Khan at 160? Who wins

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BrushMyHair View Post
    Larry inspired the Idea. However I wouldn't have made the thread if there wasn't a thread. This is the first GGG vs Khan thread. If khan could fight Cotto, That means he could fight GGG as well? Plain and simple
    Im just having a laugh brush.
    kahn would be lucky to last a round....the glass would shatter!!

Comment

Originally posted by Psylence83 View Post
      Im just having a laugh brush.
      kahn would be lucky to last a round....the glass would shatter!!
      I am being generous Khan gets knocked down at the end of RD 1. Is ready for RD 2 and gets knocked out in the opening seconds of RD 2.

Khan vs Cotto ends in 3 rounds, with Khan on his ass and Coho with his hand raised above his head.

Comment

Originally posted by BrushMyHair View Post
        Larry inspired the Idea. However I wouldn't have made the thread if there wasn't a thread. This is the first GGG vs Khan thread. If khan could fight Cotto, That means he could fight GGG as well? Plain and simple
        Indeed. If Khan or some other lower weight fighter of some kind, not named, fights Cotto at 160, then there's no excuse for not fighting GGG either.

Comment

I understand it's a bad time to be a Floyd fan. Maybe this will cheer you up.

Comment

Originally posted by Rizzyo View Post

F**k you!!!!!!!!!!

Red K Sent

Comment

Originally posted by Rizzyo View Post

I was wondering why on Earth Floyd was fighting Maidana in the first place. Now it all makes sense.

Comment

What's with the butthurt flomos making ****** threads? and why do they always take it out on Khan?

Comment

I only jumped on this thread to say how much of an idiot you are posting this. Dumb question and a waste of space of this forum.

If Khan can't take the power of a 140 pounder what makes you think he belongs in the ring with the most powerful puncher in boxing.

Comment

Originally posted by Weebler I View Post
                    What's with the butthurt flomos making ****** threads? and why do they always take it out on Khan?
                    How come butthurt Pacqtards take it out on Broner.

Comment

Khan knocks golovkin out

Comment

Working...
                      X