No announcement yet.

Raw Footage of Cartel Shootout From Sicario Perspective

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by krazyn8tive View Post
    I hear you. Give me my m4 with an m68 or eotech and I'd be ghostin those fools
    To be honest I'm not a fan of the m68; I can get a correct flash sight picture easily.

Acog is the way to go, that's what we primarily used.

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
      No but I shot an afghan in the ass, and I can shoot.

Not joking I'm a real good shot with iron sights. With a scope I might as well be drunk

i immediately felt bad about asking if you'd killed anybody. it's really not funny. i'm glad you didn't have to.

i'm sure you're an expert with a gun. i joke around about the military, but i'm sure you can take those b#tches apart and clean them with your eyes closed.

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
        To be honest I'm not a fan of the m68; I can get a correct flash sight picture easily.

Acog is the way to go, that's what we primarily used.
        Acogs are dope. I just favored the m68. I could shoot the d1ck off of a hummingbird with that on. All that being said, my fave weapon down range was my mossberg 500 tactical. Put the sling through my D ring and I was straight

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
          i immediately felt bad about asking if you'd killed anybody. it's really not funny. i'm glad you didn't have to.

i'm sure you're an expert with a gun. i joke around about the military, but i'm sure you can take those b#tches apart and clean them with your eyes closed.
          Honestly I'm glad I didn't because I'm a conspiracy ****** but that's another story.

It was a failure to stop, we were patrolling saw the guy on the side of the road (IEDs) our interpreter told his ass to stop; he kept running so whatever. He was fine though. The corpsman patched him up and he was sent to our FOB.

We didn't see much action to be honest.

Comment

Originally posted by krazyn8tive View Post
            Acogs are dope. I just favored the m68. I could shoot the d1ck off of a hummingbird with that on. All that being said, my fave weapon down range was my mossberg 500 tactical. Put the sling through my D ring and I was straight
            Yeah I'm not hating on the m68 at all it's great for close stuff; I wasn't a saw gunner so I didn't usually use the m870. To be honest I've only shot it about 3-4 times.

Saw gunners usually have the shotty. Each unit does things a big different though

Comment

why didnt anyone pull out an rpg?

Comment

Originally posted by -jose- View Post
                Dear Liberals/Anti-Gun Nuts

These are the 'bad guys you should be arguing with on the whole gun issue you guys have, not the 'good guys that own guns' is too late to get rid of all the illegal guns in America your best bet is to take a class and get your own.

Sincerely
                a good guy with guns
                You get in a lot of gunfights with drug cartels do you?

Comment

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
                  You get in a lot of gunfights with drug cartels do you?
                  come on Squeal you smarter than that, you know that's not the point I was trying to make here.

but hypothetically speaking let's say someone brakes down your front door in the middle of the night...would you be ready?

Comment

send in the troops and these guys will be a sitting duck.

Comment

Originally posted by -jose- View Post
                      come on Squeal you smarter than that, you know that's not the point I was trying to make here.
                      No. I understand the point you were trying to make but the point you really made was that you don't understand statistics.

but hypothetically speaking let's say someone brakes down your front door in the middle of the night...would you be ready?
                      Why would they be breaking down my door? I have no valuables of an excessive value, certainly no drugs or significant quan****** of cash, I'm not involved in a criminal gang, I'm not some sort of informant so barring the infinitesimally small chance of my house being targeted by mistake the only reason someone would kick in my door in the night would be to grab some electronics and run away before I could get out of bed and confront them.

Maybe as somebody living in Canada this doesn't gel with your suburban American fantasy, but that's the reality. I have nothing that anyone likely to break in my door could possibly want. If I bought a bunch of guns then I would have one thing that people breaking in my door would want.

Comment

Working...
                      X