Collapse
No announcement yet.

For those guys who moved from an iPhone to Samsung

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Personally, I think the HTC One is a better transition phone for iOS users. S4 is a great phone (I have it myself) but HTC has a much more polished UI and, well that gorgeous case.

Comment

Originally posted by Continue1UP View Post
      I'd rather have the original 64-bit phone with better ecosystem, better security, more apps, better reliability, better support and be treated as a customer of Apple rather than a product of google to have my soul sold to the NSA through a backdoor in an OS made from stolen IP.

Hey, but if you don't care about your privacy or security, go with android.

Privacy ended decades ago.

Anyhow, what launcher do you guys use if any? I started with GO, and its a piece of ****. It will drag your phone down drastically. After I switched to Nova, it was like I bought a brand new phone. I tried Aviate, but just was not digging their style. Ever since I got Nova, it has been a breeze.

Comment

Originally posted by CatchweightKing View Post

Anyhow, what launcher do you guys use if any? I started with GO, and its a piece of ****. It will drag your phone down drastically. After I switched to Nova, it was like I bought a brand new phone. I tried Aviate, but just was not digging their style. Ever since I got Nova, it has been a breeze.

Buying into an OS created for data collection by a CIA funded company which is at the heart of PRISM doesn't help.

Google don't give a ***** about your security; that's why most malware is made for android.

Good luck installing anti-virus on android. Lol!!!!

Android: 'Open' in all the wrong ways.

Comment

You might as well just wait until the next galaxy phone comes out because they will be updated and have a stronger more durable phone since they are going away from plastic.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

I have never regretted switching tbh

I did like my iphone, at the time i got it it was the best phone avaliable and did a lot.

but I couldnt go back. the android system is just so much more versatile, no more converting videos, no more itunes, I can play emulators etc.

imo if you want the best functionality it has to be android

Comment

Originally posted by CatchweightKing View Post

Nova Prime is the launcher i use

Comment

I will be getting my next phone in December. I was thinking of switching from my iphone 4s to a Galaxy Note but am now leaning toward the iphone 5s.

Comment

Originally posted by jason100x View Post
                  I will be getting my next phone in December. I was thinking of switching from my iphone 4s to a Galaxy Note but am now leaning toward the iphone 5s.

It doesn't get more cutting edge than 64-bit with computer/console quality games, a phone with better features than even pro cameras and fingerprint ID.

Comment

Yeah, I read a few articles that sold me on it.

Comment

Originally posted by Continue1UP View Post
                      Buying into an OS created for data collection by a CIA funded company which is at the heart of PRISM doesn't help.

Google don't give a ***** about your security; that's why most malware is made for android.

Good luck installing anti-virus on android. Lol!!!!

Android: 'Open' in all the wrong ways.
                      I've been using Android since about late 2008. Never once did I get a virus or have to download an anti virus software.

Comment

Working...
                      X