No announcement yet.

Guerrero and Broner Face Off at weigh-in

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Milk Money View Post
    You're too dumb to realize how he got punked. Broner was so scared he couldn't say nothing but, "I got my 0" which is entirely irrelevant to everything.

Got punked so bad he couldn't even look him in the eye.

But hey, he has his 0, whatever thats supposed to mean.
    What else should posters expect from YOU when it comes to Broner, Homer? Broner still has his 0, and that pisses you off. Deep down you know that, but Broners comments in the past has you blinded you to the point of your phony outlook on their confrontation.

Comment

Originally posted by FaustoGeraci View Post
      This is why I never post on here anymore. Broner was shook? He looked in Guerrero's eyes multiple times and actually stepped towards him at the end. Guerrero was laughing and Broner was in showmanship mode.

But aside from that, Broner JUST MOVED UP FROM 130. Guerrero fights at 147. So Broner has to jump up three weight classes or else he is a *****? These delusional fans make me laugh. Guerrero should worry about finding pay days in his own weight class.
      Maybe they like hate, hate Broner. Hilarious!

Comment

Originally posted by Frank Ducketts View Post
        What else should posters expect from YOU when it comes to Broner, Homer? Broner still has his 0, and that pisses you off. Deep down you know that, but Broners comments in the past has you blinded you to the point of your phony outlook on their confrontation.
        Why would Broner's 0 piss anyone off?..

He brags about it like if he's actually fought a threat who could've taken that from him...we ALL know that's not the case..

Comment

Originally posted by jayjames616 View Post
          Exactly, I think to everyone Broner got punked because he didn't punch the Ghost in the face and get locked up. Both let it be known they are willing to fight.
          That's why I have to see **** for myself. These clowns will lie through their teeth because of Broners past comments.

Comment

I never said I'd fight him.... I just told him I still got my 0.
            ........ come on now

Comment

Originally posted by .WaRCoTTo. View Post

He brags about it like if he's actually fought a threat who could've taken that from him...we ALL know that's not the case..
              I'm trying to figure that out myself.

I guess Chavez Jrs and Canelos 0s piss him off maybe, but I'm not exactly sure why.

Comment

Originally posted by .WaRCoTTo. View Post

It pisses his critics off just by saying that ****. And the don't worry, the wars are coming. You guys act like he should have a h.o.f resume RIGHT NOW! Broner truly bothers his critics.

Comment

Originally posted by Frank Ducketts View Post

he could have 12 losses and people would still think he was a punk ass

that '0' only matters to Broner and his f@gg0t ass fans

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post

exactly carnal

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post

See, lmao. Broner pisses people off. Now you'll pay to see him get ktfo. Hilarious!

Comment

Working...
                      X