No announcement yet.

Did you know tyson fury was 7 weeks premature

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Did you know tyson fury was 7 weeks premature

Born in Manchester seven weeks premature and a member of the Irish Traveller community, Tyson Fury, who was named after boxing great Mike Tyson, has literally been fighting since day one, 23 years ago. Having almost died more than once in an incubator as a newborn, one can say he was born to survive.

Seriously though. How does a 7-week premature baby (weighing 1 lb. at birth) grow into a 6'9" 275 lb. Heavyweight Champion who moves like a Middleweight? Scientists should be studying Fury's DNA. He's truly a freak of nature.

Comment

Originally posted by SNlPER View Post
      Seriously though. How does a 7-week premature baby (weighing 1 lb. at birth) grow into a 6'9" 275 lb. Heavyweight Champion who moves like a Middleweight? Scientists should be studying Fury's DNA. He's truly a freak of nature.
      How are you finding these old threads???

Comment

He was almost cheated out of life
        Hahahahahahahahhahahaa

Comment

He's a grower, not a shower. But I thought as a general rule if your small or especially premature at birth you grow smaller as adult.
          I mean, if you was to predict what Josh weighed at birth I'd say 10lbs
          Last edited by hugh grant; 03-10-2020, 10:08 AM.

Comment

They'll be a Hollywood film made about Fury, mark my words.

Never forget that Fury has already saved thousands of lives due to his mental health work.

The man is a hero.

Comment

Yes, I believe it was one of the reasons he was named after Mike Tyson 'I can remember watching a small segment on ITV boxing where John Fury was explaining this etc'

Comment

He's obviously been fighting from an early age and that movement etc carries up even as you grow. It's muscle memory.

Comment

Originally posted by MulaKO View Post
                  He was almost cheated out of life
                  Hahahahahahahahhahahaa
                  Exactly. He was a cheater before he was even born. Cheated death from the womb. Cheater then, cheater now.

This only proves the flappy glove theory.

Comment

Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
                    Exactly. He was a cheater before he was even born. Cheated death from the womb. Cheater then, cheater now.

This only proves the flappy glove theory.
                    Hahahahahahahaahahahahaha
                    Glovegate 20/20

Comment

Working...
                    X