Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kessler Talks Big - Punks Out Again

First he said he wanted Ward - Never made an offer

Then he says he wants Froch and is willing to travel - Punks out again

Would rather sit in Denmark fighting bums and pretending he wants fights he has no intention of taking.

Sauerland-Kessler-Abraham - The holy trinity of milking alphabet titles for all they are worth.

Froch vs. Stevenson.... yawn.... but Stevenson is 10x better than whoever Mikkel "The King Of Excuses" Kessler will fight next.

Kessler should fight Bute next. Otherwise his actions will leave a very bad taste in people's mouths.

Comment

Kessler's one of my favorites but he's looking pretty bad. He lost a lot of confidence in that loss to Ward I think. He may just fade into obscurity. Its a shame because I thought he was a little tougher up top.

Comment

Is Kessler-Abraham such a bad fight? It looks like Froch is tied up with his mando & Wards sidelined with an injury. Both AA & Kessler are big names in Europe so this fight would do good business. Abraham's a durable and credible opponent that will test the Viking Warrior....

Comment

Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
          Is Kessler-Abraham such a bad fight? It looks like Froch is tied up with his mando & Wards sidelined with an injury. Both AA & Kessler are big names in Europe so this fight would do good business. Abraham's a durable and credible opponent that will test the Viking Warrior....
          I guess that would do well in Europe but it would be so one sided. Abraham is shot out now.

Comment

Good thread. Kessler has been milking his hometown decision win over Froch since it happened.

Comment

Arthur Abraham is mediocre. The Super Six showed us that.

The only reason this will happen is because it's an in house fight for Sauerland.

Comment

Kessler vs Abraham is a good fight and a fight I wanted to see back in the Super 6 that never happened. Actually while watching Kessler-Magee I was wondering how Kessler vs Abraham would play out. So if this fight happens i'd be happy.

168 owes us several fights and this is one of them. Also Ward vs Dirrell, Kessler vs Dirrell, Ward vs Bute, Bute vs Kessler, Abraham vs Bute, Dirrell-Bute. I'd like to see all of these match ups, or at least as many of these as possible, before these fighters become worn out or way past prime. Bute is obviously the king of not fighting the top guys, followed by Dirrell but at least he fought undefeated Abraham and undefeated Froch so he gets props for that.

Also, I would like to see Froch, Kessler, and Dirrell fight Sakio Bika.

Comment

Originally posted by Aztec Wanker View Post
                  Good thread. Kessler has been milking his hometown decision win over Froch since it happened.
                  Kessler won that fight fair and square. Froch is the one with a hometown decision over Dirrell.

Comment

Kess was garbage with a padded record before the super six and hes garbage after. Nothing unexpected for me

Comment

Working...
                    X