Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Steve Farhood's Top Ten Mexico vs Puerto Rico Showdowns

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Steve Farhood's Top Ten Mexico vs Puerto Rico Showdowns

San Juan, P.R. – When Mexico’s WBO featherweight world champ Orlando Salido faces off in a rematch against Puerto Rican star Juan Manuel Lopez this Saturday, March 10 at 10 p.m. ET/PT (delayed on the West Coast) on SHOWTIME®, it will be a continuation of a storied history of rivalry fights between Mexican and Puerto Rican fighters.

[Click Here To Read More]

A lot of great battles there.
    Without a doubt Mexico/Puerto Rico is the greatest rivalry in sports. The passion is always there in those arenas.

Although Mexico/Phillippines is starting to heat up.

Comment

Cheato fight should not be included in this list. What a disgrace to one of sports great rivalries!

I would replace with Tito v. Vargas!

Comment

Tito vs Vargas is excluded based on the fact he is chicano... but so is Margarito born in California Double standards? For a cheater?

Comment

Originally posted by FJRod View Post
          Tito vs Vargas is excluded based on the fact he is chicano... but so is Margarito born in California Double standards? For a cheater?
          Margo was born in Kali but was raised in Mex. Oscar
          And Feroz were born and raised in Kali and repped the USA in the Olympics. There's your difference.

Comment

Somehow I knew the Cotto crybabies were going to say something. I bet if it was the 2nd fight where Cotto won, they wouldn't say shit.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Fantastic View Post
              Somehow I knew the Cotto crybabies were going to say something. I bet if it was the 2nd fight where Cotto won, they wouldn't say shit.
              Shut the **** up p*to. Your the biggest crybaby on this forum pendej*!!

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Fantastic View Post
                I agree.....

Comment

You too!! one from la, the other from houston in the heights! What else would you expect from these two bean beetles!

Comment

Originally posted by gibo View Post
                    You too!! one from la, the other from houston in the heights! What else would you expect from these two bean beetles!
                    I reported you again.......

Comment

Working...
                    X