No announcement yet.

Last night convinced me PAC will KO Mayweather

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pullcounter View Post
    nah man, you crazy. pac is gonna be 149 lbs and floyd will be 160 lbs...

THERE'S A REASON WHY THERE ARE WEIGHT DIVISIONS!
    The weight disparity between PAC and PBF wont make a difference because even at 160 PBF wont hit as hard as PAC at 149... PBF potshots and runs while PAC has equal or even greater speed to catch him... Pac may mis his first three punches in the combo but problem for PBF is that PAC throws 7 or 8 punch combos.... One or two out of the combos will connect... PBF just like others will not see the punch that lands him on the canvass...

Comment

wow...........

Comment

I'm sorry...this won't be an easy fight for Manny. There is no area in PBF's offensive or defensive Manny or Freddie Roach can exploit. Floyd wins this by UD.

Comment

i agree with the ts mayweather can't hurt pacquiao with his pot shots and with pacquiao speed may will have a very hard time to counter or to make an offense because he will busy backing up for 12 rounds.

Comment

Originally posted by SkillspayBills View Post
            I always enjoy people like you. You always come up with more excuses, after Floyd beats on Pac you will just come up with more and more excuses.
            Honestly, though....did see a fair fight when you watched it?

Comment

ummm apparently u didnt see the size diffrence, i mean mayweather looked way bigger than marquez....i cant believe u say paquiao knocks mayweather...i dont even kno why ppl would be hyped about that fight....paquiao vs mayweather=BORING AS ****KK.......

Comment

Comment

Working...
                X