Collapse
No announcement yet.

Drunk Lang

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Been on this sober kick for 40 plus days; I've had only 3 beers during that time. I got a lot of **** going on in my life and I thought giving up booze for a lil awhile would help me. I gotta say, I miss it and I'm not sure I'm better off without it. Before I was drinking about 2-7 beers a week (sometimes more, sometimes less) but it was always in moderation.

I found this video on youtube of this guy I admire (he's a little older than me but he's very healthy, get tons of girls and has a lot of good friends):

IDK though, I think it's too extreme. You have extreme sobriety and you have extreme drunkness; those aren't good but being in the middle seems like the right place.

End of rant, **** Derranged

Comment

• Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
      Been on this sober kick for 40 plus days; I've had only 3 beers during that time. I got a lot of **** going on in my life and I thought giving up booze for a lil awhile would help me. I gotta say, I miss it and I'm not sure I'm better off without it. Before I was drinking about 2-7 beers a week (sometimes more, sometimes less) but it was always in moderation.

I found this video on youtube of this guy I admire (he's a little older than me but he's very healthy, get tons of girls and has a lot of good friends):

IDK though, I think it's too extreme. You have extreme sobriety and you have extreme drunkness; those aren't good but being in the middle seems like the right place.

End of rant, **** Derranged
      That video made a lot of sense, plus it had a sweet Into the Wild scene in it which is like +10 for me.

Still not drinking today, having to continue the codeine bender. CB sucks guys.

Comment

• When I got my meds yesterday, the hospital is right next to a mall so I went and got me a book. Cause I can't really do **** right now.

The Syrian Jihad, coughing my lungs out reading bout ******s terrorists.

Haven't had a cig in like over two months and for some reason, on today of all days I REALLY have a craving for one... smh.
        Last edited by Rudyo; 10-26-2016, 10:11 AM.

Comment

• My sobriety is over. There's no sense torturing yourself by abstaining from something you love. I love beer, I love drinking different styles, I like sharing a beer with friends and family. I like the color, taste, the smell and the effects.

Comment

• http://www.bbc.com/news/magazine-37717848

Comment

• Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
              My sobriety is over. There's no sense torturing yourself by abstaining from something you love. I love beer, I love drinking different styles, I like sharing a beer with friends and family. I like the color, taste, the smell and the effects.

You're thinking about it way too much.

2-7 beers is such an insignificant amount.

Comment

• Today is like the first day in a few days I don't sound like Tom Waits... Woo!

Had my first beer in like almost a week too.

Comment

• I guess what I'm saying BG, is that you are a total ****ing fairy.

Comment

• End of another week. Did my 4 10s at my ****ty factory. Now I'm feasting on meat and beer. I cooked up an over-one-pound sirloin steak on my cast iron (rare of course, just seared it), mobbed that **** down, now I'm working on 3 bone-in pork chops for desert. I got an 18 pack of busch talls, and a couple IPAs.

I always got an 18 pack though, as of late.

Comment

• Time to suck it up and grow a pair, BG.

Comment

Working...
                      X