Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dana White Wants to Embarrass Floyd Mayweather; Brock-Fedor Could Happen Sept 19

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'd like to see them put Brock - Fedor on the same night as Floyd - Pac

**** Floyd - JMM and Pac - Cotto, Brock - Fedor would crush both those

Comment

• i know floyd is getting nervous after hearing this news. on one hand i want to see it happen to shut up floyd, but i do want to watch both live.

Comment

• Originally posted by El Cabron View Post

Fedor's going to own Lesnar
        holy ****, fedor got hit on the temple in that vid and did the chicken dance....

Comment

• Originally posted by amir khan View Post
          holy ****, fedor got hit on the temple in that vid and did the chicken dance....
          ...and still managed to leave Arlovski KO'd cold on the ground lol

Comment

• Originally posted by boxasmash View Post
            angle has a boner when he stands up... no ****

Comment

• Originally posted by Ravishing View Post
              ...and still managed to leave Arlovski KO'd cold on the ground lol
              lol yeah i was thinking more of if he got hit by brock, would he be able to flap around like that without getting ktfo?

Comment

• Go ahead do it. Piss off Mayweather and have Mayweather fight Pac on the same night as a UFC card and watch UFC do 50,000 buys like in the 90's and early 00's.

Comment

• Originally posted by amir khan View Post
                  lol yeah i was thinking more of if he got hit by brock, would he be able to flap around like that without getting ktfo?
                  Fedor's been kicked in the head by Cro Cop, Randleman literally suplexed Fedor on his head, and managed both times to sub them seconds later. The dude doesn't fear adversity at all. He keeps the same expression as if he still knows what he's doing.

My question is whether or not Brock can take a flush shot from fedor. According to many people that have fought Fedor, he hits tremendously hard and is mad accurate too.

Comment

• Farmboy hates getting hit.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ravishing View Post
                      But that in itself is a double standard. How is UFC providing propaganda but Floyd Mayweather isn't? Its not as if the UFC puts on **** cards and charges ridiculous amounts of money for them.

Some people find it hard to be fans of both, but somehow create this allegiance as if Boxing promoters are paying you to be fans of Boxing only. What's wrong with liking both for what they are?
                      Sorry, had two thoughts thrown in there. Propaganda--- boxing is not fighting, antiqated sport, boxing is not an effective MA etc.... ad nauseum. As a boxing fan that crap gets old.

I know that was not what the tread was about but you know brother stuff just leaks in.

Comment

Working...
                      X