No announcement yet.

New guy here just wanting to address the lounge

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New guy here just wanting to address the lounge

Ken Kaniff has been dodging bullets since the day he entered the lounge. Unfortunately he got sparked out, just like me his brother knew would happen. I told him to chill out, but that just wasn't his way. He died the way he lived, hard, heartless, and fast paced.

His one wish was for me to take up where he left off. That's why I am here. Im a little more cool and collected, but when pushed I do go hard.

That is all.

hahaha

red k sent.........

Comment

just to let u know G Dog is the king of the ring around here

Everyone is JELOUS of g dog and wants to be like g dog. soon enuff you will be the same.

Its easier just to accept it than fight it.

Gracias

Comment

I think people who claim they're a "Great Internet Poster"

Fail at life.

Nobody is the king of a damn thing around here, and we're all on equal playing field talking trash. Larry put up a pic of him holding heat and that makes him a better poster than some others.

Why? Because that photo is tight. And some of you annoy my penis off.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

Originally posted by RunW/Knives View Post

Fail at life.

Nobody is the king of a damn thing around here, and we're all on equal playing field talking trash. Larry put up a pic of him holding heat and that makes him a better poster than some others.

the scene has come into agreement G Dog > Run W/Knives

60k posts? dam.......

Comment

Originally posted by Gorilla Dogs View Post

60k posts? dam.......
            12k in 5 months? DAMN...

Comment

60k posts? dam.......
              80 posts per day on this one account of yours alone.

Damn.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

Yes what he said above. The self-aggrandizing members who constantly debate their "legacy" and popularity are pathetic.

That's what happens when they live vicariously through their favorite fighter and want similar ATG list status a la message board fantasy land.

Comment

60k posts? dam.......
                  You have 12000 posts in under a half of year. He has been here in 6 years. So if you last 6 years(god help us), you would have nearly 150,000 posts. That's 150,000 posts of complete steaming piles of ****.

Comment

just to let u know G Dog is the king of the ring around here

Everyone is JELOUS of g dog and wants to be like g dog. soon enuff you will be the same.

Its easier just to accept it than fight it.

Gracias
                    Ken told me you were good friends. Now that he is passed on, I see your true colors.

Originally posted by RunW/Knives View Post

Fail at life.

Im not trying to be the king of anything. Just the first name that popped into my head. Give me some points, and green k so I can change it.

Comment

Working...
                    X