Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Over/Under on Pac-Clottey is 9 1/2 rounds. I don't see any way this is goin under

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Over/Under on Pac-Clottey is 9 1/2 rounds. I don't see any way this is goin under

I just made the bet, 300 to win 170 that this goes past 1:30 of the 10th round. What do you guys think about that bet?

Defniitely going over 9.5 rounds

Comment

You just lost a bet.

Comment

Originally posted by Wreckless View Post
        Defniitely going over 9.5 rounds
        Way I see it is Clottey uses the earmuffs, Pac jumps in and out, lands mostly on the gloves, but a few get through, and he wins a decision fairly easy. I bet Clottey will land a few counters and ***** that he was robbed. I don't see anyone gettin seriously hurt.

Comment

Originally posted by The Great Shark View Post
          You just lost a bet.
          haha, who is gettin KO'd?

Comment

Pointless ass fight. Clottey a former title holder with losses to Baldomir, Margarito, & Cotto will come up with another excuse after Pac beats him.

Comment

Originally posted by dc6112 View Post
              I just made the bet, 300 to win 170 that this goes past 1:30 of the 10th round. What do you guys think about that bet?
              You're going to win.

Comment

Originally posted by dc6112 View Post
                haha, who is gettin KO'd?
                with clotteys lack of work rate, the fight can possibly get stopped due to paquiaos work rate. there will be no k.o. but i believe a stoppage is likely to happen.

you have a great chance of winning tho. i pick the 9th or 10th round ftw.

Comment

can i get odds on Clottey all my points

Comment

Working...
                  X