Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Roach: Pacquiao Has Been Hurting Me, Expect a Different Manny!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by WesternChamp View Post
    well, atleast you admit floyd was on it. that's a step forward.
    They're all on it

Comment

Originally posted by Fangedgrowl View Post
      Really Method were you checking him out or something , clown?
      Yep, you got me...caught zit handed

Comment

Originally posted by SugarKaineHook View Post
        How come Pac threads aren't flooded anymore? What happened to all thr old school Pac heads on this site?
        They're on the GGG bandwagon.

Comment

Originally posted by Metho_4u View Post
          They're all on it
          that's what im saying. admitted is the first step. this is good progress.

Comment

doesn't bother me. it is funny addressing it.

''When I'm done they'll just move on to the next one.'' -FMJ

yet industry still loves to bring up Floyd and matchups...#48...

''in the end, even haters fall back on nationalism because the red white and blue has essential pride that the Phillipines can't provide.'' - Fat Dan
            pac fight is so boring, who cares about manny, yet you're in a manny thread. talks about industry bringing up floyd, yet you're on a manny thread talking about floyd. i know right, its funny!

Comment

pac fight is so boring, who cares about manny, yet in a manny thread. i know right, its funny!
              Who said Pac is boring? Pac is the best boxer running into gloves and sleeping and getting healed by salt water and doing 3 pointers in a baskbetball gym 3 months after "surgery." It's common practice to make fun of Pac around here. Thanks to Hauser!

Comment

Originally posted by marco55 View Post
                Roach didn't realize that Floyd would be cheating with the PED's and he didn't know that Floyd would make sure that Pacquiao didn't get the legal pain medicine he was suppose to be given. Those things make a difference, and compubox lying about the punch count wasn't expected either. The judges being paid to cheat is normal for Floyd, and he had the referee allow him to hold all night so that allows Floyd to survive. If he was forced to stop illegally holding all night, Pacquiao would have destroyed him. The same is true for Maidana, Cotto, Oscar and others. without holding and running, Floyd can't beat anyone. If that's not true, why does he hold 100 times or more in most fights? Why does he cheat by masking his PED usage with an illegal I.V.? Why does USADA and the las vegas boxing commission allow him to use an illegal I.V., knowing it's illegal and used to mask ped usage, but they did nothing about it. He wasn't fined nor suspended, nor did they take the illegal win away from him. The only possible reason that they did nothing is that they're paid by Floyd to let him do anything he wants. Otherwise, the vegas commission and USADA are worthless. they caught him cheating red handed, they did nothing about it, then they gave him an exemption 19 days after the fight. Pacquiao asked for a legal injection several days in advance, but they denied it one hour before the fight. I don't think they treated Pacquiao the same as they did Floyd. The las vegas official that denied Pacquiao's pain medication said they thought about it but decided it was too close to fight time and they worried that it may cause Pacquiao to injure himself if medicated. The lying prick was scheduled to give it to him at that time anyway, that's why he was there. Floyd showed up with his face all twisted and his mouth puckered up, his bighead filled with dope. He wasn't feeing any pain, and he knew Pacquiao was in pain. He had no courage to fight Pacquioao unless Pac was hurt. Then he fouled Pac all night, several times refused to let go of Pac's arm, twisting it to make the injury worse. Somehow he knew that Pac's shoulder was injured. Then he used his laces trying to cut Pacquiao. He wanted to get a quick stoppage on a cut to Pacquiao's face, because he was still scared to death during the fight. I've never seen a coward like Floyd use laces to cut his opponent, but Floyd is a real dirty dog

Comment

u are a delisional idiot that doesnt no **** bout boxing were u come up with this **** i dont no maybe take a brerak from drugs, seriously it should be illigal for people like u to be allowed to use the internet, clown

Comment

Who said Pac is boring? Pac is the best boxer running into gloves and sleeping and getting healed by salt water and doing 3 pointers in a baskbetball gym 3 months after "surgery." It's common practice to make fun of Pac around here. Thanks to Hauser!
                    #umad lol

i think i know who this alt is now

Comment

that's what im saying. admitted is the first step. this is good progress.
                      I've said for for a long time where have you been? You don't think the majority are clean do you?

Comment

Working...
                      X