Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

For those who want a rematch between Mayweather-Pacquiao...why?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SeekDaGreat View Post
    It was competitive dude. The difference of most rounds was literally a punch or two. The score cards weren't close, but most of the rounds were.

But I have no interest to see it. I have no interest in seeing either one fight anymore. They aren't entertaining to me. Pac has been just as boring as Mayweather has been second half of his entire career.

I'm not missing either one, one bit. If it wasn't for this website I'd forget about both of them, in the short term. Long term they've stamped their mark, so you can never forget that.
    i'll have to take your word for it, on my rewatch i saw mayweather dominating fairly easy and i like to pretend i'm not biased towards any one fighter 'cept for my rican brethren.

i'll rewatch that thing tomorrow.

Comment

Ill always welcome the rematch between 2 atgs ffs.

Comment

Originally posted by baya View Post
        i'll have to take your word for it, on my rewatch i saw mayweather dominating fairly easy and i like to pretend i'm not biased towards any one fighter 'cept for my rican brethren.

i'll rewatch that thing tomorrow.
        Do yourself a favor, mute the TV. It's easy to get caught up in Lampley and company slurping Floyds every move. I'm not one of these clowns that is saying Pac won the fight or anything I still only had him winning 3-4 rounds, I'm just saying it was more competitive than you might think and the commentary doesn't help, it's persuasive.

Comment

Originally posted by Sterling Archer View Post
          lol why are floyd fans so against a rematch?

EVEN ROGER said if they fight again it would be a better fight because in the first fight both floyd and manny had too much respect for each other, that wouldnt be the case in the rematch. that's according to roger mayweather.

but somehow, a fighter that floyd allegedly dominated (not really, he won but he didnt dominate **** against a past prime injured fighter but wutevs) floyd fans are sooooooooo agaisnt it.

Why?

If you like floyd why are you against the rematch????

Floyd gets to earn 100, 200, 300 billion dollars (have floyd fans decided how much floyd made yet or is it still going up????) by outboxing a clearly inferior fighter.

If anything,

you floyd fans should be all for it.

Floyd gets praised some more, beats his rival and the boxers yall hate once again, and floyd gets more money so his fans can flaunt it online.

Get your illegal IVs ready and just enjoy the show.
          Not Floyd fans..BOXING FANS MAN..its over.....only ones who benefit now are the fighters and promoters

Comment

Originally posted by MELLY-MEL... View Post
            Ill always welcome the rematch between 2 atgs ffs.
            Bring on Vitali-Lewis 2 then right

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx... View Post
              That was a fight that actually warranted a rematch tho.

Comment

Because the last event was fun. The lead up to the fight was the best of any fight I can remember. The fight was ok but the event was great. I love fight parties. I love the lead up to fights with everybody talking ****. Then the aftermath with more **** talking for the people who supported the winner. We're boxing fans. Most of our time is spent talking ****. We hear a fight is announced and from that point until the fight happens we're talking ****. Being a boxing fan is more about talking about the sport than actually watching the sport because we don't get weekly matchups like other sports. I enjoy the event moreso than the fights. Imma have to end up watching a stream or catching the fight at a bar if i can find one showing it because most of my casual friends don't want to chip in for this Canelo fight. I never had this problem when Pac and May were fighting.

Comment

Two aging millionaires and they fought like it.
                  Good luck to both and please stay retired (and take Hopkins, Mosely, Cotto and Marquez with you, all great in there day but its over)
                  It's time for the young and hungry.

Comment

Not Floyd fans..BOXING FANS MAN..its over.....only ones who benefit now are the fighters and promoters
                    lol...

because if they dont fight we benefit????

Comment

false equivalency.

i hope you dont use the same logic selling people insurance.

Comment

Working...
                      X