No announcement yet.

[Music Video] Adrian "The Problem" Broner - Cook

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Music Video] Adrian "The Problem" Broner - Cook

music video to the song he performed while walking to the ring last night....................

when they look back at the downfall of western civilization, music videos like that will be an example.

Comment

he might be a little crazy with the flashy persona he has, but overall, i think he's good for boxing. he deff puts on a show and whether people hate him or not, people know his name. i was actually at his fight last night. i got to sit front row for his fight cause some people still weren't there. this guy does get a lot of hate (at least on here) but man, he deff has talent and could back it up. watching him box up close and live like that, it was something else. i really think this kid is going to be at the top in years to come. i have a hard time imagining him losing at 135, or anytime soon for that matter. he should unify 130 first though imo, it'd be a nice little accomplishment to have in his career and he could obviously do it.
      as for the music and music video, deff not my style, haha.
      Last edited by chiguy91; 02-26-2012, 09:14 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Come∂ian View Post

music video to the song he performed while walking to the ring last night....................
        the next soulja boy

Comment

i can't get down to that ****

Comment

Originally posted by mushahadeen View Post
            when they look back at the downfall of western civilization, music videos like that will be an example.
            lol.......

Comment

Its alright.

Comment

Originally posted by mushahadeen View Post
                why so butt bruised? this video gets a EPIC WIN

hahahahahahaha

Comment

Originally posted by americanbot View Post
                  why so butt bruised? this video gets a EPIC WIN

hahahahahahaha
                  You ***** made

Comment

Working...
                  X