• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The most impressive thing about Thurman is his stamina

Dude throws haymakers every round and doesn't get tired

Wow ur nolij is gud

Comment

How many threads do this guy have, and they not saying much...

Comment

So you're now riding Thurman's bandwagon now after giving him so much **** in numerous threads?

Comment

Originally posted by Lullaby View Post
          So you're now riding Thurman's bandwagon now after giving him so much **** in numerous threads?
          I'm not a Thurman fan and think he is overhyped, but I acknowledge his attributes.

Comment

I'm not sold on Thurman yet, I like him.

Doe.

Comment

Thurman gets tired in every fight because of his haymakers and his increased inactivity will only compound the issue.

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
                Thurman gets tired in every fight because of his haymakers and his increased inactivity will only compound the issue.
                lol what? Are you making things up? When has Thurman been visibly tired in a fight?

Comment

Keiss Surman is a knockout waiting to happen, there is a reason he decided to move down from his normal junior middleweight. he cannot cope with those his own size and must fight smaller people.

still he can't stay winning forever, the Karass hurt him in round number 1 and when the step up is made he will be exposed.

Comment

Originally posted by Truth. View Post
                    lol what? Are you making things up? When has Thurman been visibly tired in a fight?
                    In every fight. He starts strong then fades because of the power he puts behinds his punches. He loses the pop slightly but the most noticeable thing is his defense gets sloppy and he only escapes because he has enough power left to hurt the other guy. It's a good thing he has fought dudes with little pop themselves or he would have been stretched out cold already.

Comment

Working...
                    X