• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think Khan can win

Comment

Originally posted by -EX- View Post
      I

I'm not sure why Floyd has altered his style in a way...not sure if he'll do it against Ortiz (even tho he says he will)...there may be some truth into his legs being slower or at least not the same...he is getting older
      Think about it: Floyd is a natural 130er. He had 30-ish fights at 135 and below.

How many natural SFW's are still elite at age 35? Hell, how many elite lightweights in HISTORY have been elite at 35 years old?

Comment

Floyd has filled out in weight with the time off. For the first time in his career he is now at one weight division where he can be comfortable with and not move up in weight. "The New Floyd" has a lot more power and he sits down on a lot more punches. In fact I believe in the 5th round of the Mosley fight he landed a straight right hand right on the chin of Mosley that puts down 99% of WW fighters. It was an INCREDIBLE shot.

Ortiz will COME TO WIN the fight and that will be his downfall. Mayweather will surprise people on how much power you never knew he has.

Comment

Originally posted by RichCCFC View Post
          I think Khan can win
          Based on?

Comment

Working...
          X