No announcement yet.

I hate Floyd but he would murder PAC

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by KirbyLovesTacos View Post
    It actually shows you the huge build up for the fight. Pacquiao fans love him because of him being humble and an exciting fighter. Mayweather fans love him because he's cocky and his skills in the ring are a work of art.

This is a perfect Superhero vs. Villain scenario. No doubt in my mind this match up would sell out the MGM Grand in less than 10 minutes and provide more than 4 Million Pay Per View buys. This is the fight everyone wants to see. It was never this big for DLH vs. Mayweather or anything other of the sort. This is a big fight. Sadly Mr.Bob Arum won't let it happen now due to the fact that he can easily steal money from Pacquiao's fans fighting anyone and still make a fortune.
    both sides are reluctant to fight. Floyd more so because of the stupid test. I know all of us blame Floyd for the test but it wouldn't look as bad on Manny to some people if Roach didn't go around saying that they would take any test anytime at the time the test were brought up. Roach made it sound like it wasn't a problem and we were all happy that the fight would get made. Then all of a sudden Pac doesn't want blood drawn close to the fight and everyone is pissed at Pac when in reality he doesn't have to do **** to succumb to Floyd s BS demand. Roach, Floyd and Bob are to blame for this fight not happening. You know how egotistical Floyd is why would u offer him a 7 day cut off when he already said that there would be no cut off date the next time.

Comment

Originally posted by BoZz View Post
      I see a guy who escaped the lighter division to fight weight drained shot damaged goods (as stated by freddy roach)

I see someone who pretends to fight for a title but yet the title holder has to come in at a catch weight all drained.

I see someone who has been given a fake boxing career by bob arum.

I see someone whos fighting damaged top rank fighters.

I see someone whos refusing a 60 million dollar blood test.

I see someone who's fighting people after they have been smashed.

margarito smashed by mosley

cotto smashed by margarito

hatton got his soul took by floyd

de la hoya lost to floyd came in weight drained

not one victory was at a good weight and not one opponent was fresh,every opponent came from a bad loss.

and he said no to mosley twice.
      The bold is the only true statements you posted is true, and the title against Marg.
      You can hate all you want. Its ok.

And that statement about good footwork being used to defend yourself, please kid. A solid Footwork skill you are just a step away from being in a either a defensive or offensive stance. Manny can do both, can Floyd- yes, but will he risk it. NO is my opinion.

Comment

Originally posted by z0jo View Post
        this fight all depends on how well he can take pacs shots because he will get hit alot but if he gets in trouble like he did in the second round of the mosley fight then pac will finish him off.
        Mayweather is really good at controlling the distance and keeping fighters honest. Fighters who are known for being busy, while fighting Floyd their workrates reduce badly.

I say this because I don't think Pacquiao will even get enough punches thrown to even catch Mayweather. Pacquiao threw less than 500 against Marquez but he averages way more than that against come forward styles. When you're facing a smart defensive slick counterpuncher like Floyd, you'll be lucky to throw even 30 punches a round, forget about catching him with more than 10 on the gloves or arms.

Comment

Floyd will slap, poke, and run Pac off with his Bentley, but Pac shoots Floyd with a handgun. Therefore, Pac murders Floyd.

Comment

Originally posted by salinass1234 View Post
            That's just an honest opinion coming from a guy who would love to see Floyd lose to anybody. Floyd is a ****en boxing genius. You may hate his attitude or his style but damn that mother ****er make fools look foolish.

I think pac is a great fighter but not a great boxer! Floyd would counter him all day. The victory over marg was great but honestly i think Floyd, Marquez, and other fighters would have done the same. With that being said **** Floyd but damn can he box!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have learned a lesson that only boxing can teach and does so often. Don't think with your heart think with your mind. Emotions will have you making stupid assumptions. For example my heart told me Margarito and boy was it wrong
            LOL! Use your brain once. People using Marquez vs Pac fights as measuring stick why Floyd will beat Pac. Seriously, supported by facts and history Pac beat JMM twice. We can argue forever that both fights can go either way but one thing is sure. Both fights were not easy fights for JMM. Also you have to consider the last version of Pac...JMM fought twice compare to this version who made Oscar quit, ko Hatton in 2, gave the worst beating to Cotto, Clottey and Margarito. People must be thinking the Pac who fought JMM twice is the one who fights Floyd at 147. You wrong. Floyd smarter than his fans knows about the risk. Thats is why he is doing everything within his power to avoid this fight. Throwing road blocks after road blocks while keep moving the goal post? I don't know what to say.
            Last edited by straightleft; 11-25-2010, 03:06 AM.

Comment

Working...
            X