Gatti Via KO/TKO
    15.38%
    Gatti Via Decision
    0.00%
    Khan Via KO/TKO
    76.92%
    Khan Via Decision
    7.69%

seriously, khan is way higher skillwise. His hand speed would kill gatti in like 5-7 rounds, if it weren't for his crazy tough chin, it might even get stopped earlier by ref because he's taking to much punishment.

Comment

Khan would have been too fast and annihilated him from the outside. Gatti would have a huge punchers chance though.

Comment

Amir Khan humiliates, embarrasses, and punishes Gatti.

Comment

Khan humiliates Gatti, which is a shame because Gatti is one of my favorite fighters. Dude's heart was undeniable.

Comment

khan gatti's gatti.

Comment

Gatti will fight cautious first few rounds, once he gets his distance he will easily counter Khan all night.

Gatti UD

Comment

as much as i liike gttiii don't think he can match khan speed nd his height!

Comment

I want to see Khan's chin tested first at 140. The improvements he's made under Roach are quite apparent but he's fought guys who really aren't that much of a danger to him, Barrera was really small and old, Kotelnik's style was made for him and Malignaggi really can't break an egg, it's not like Khan is a defensive wizard like Mayweather, he makes mistakes when he's on offense and it would only take 1 shot from Gatti to end it, I'm pretty sure Gatti would catch him, it just depends on how Khan reacts, but considering how big a puncher Gatti was, I'd lean towards saying Khan would not take it very well.

Gatti by come from behind KO.

Comment

It would be just like Mayweather/Gatti. Arturo had balls of steel, wasnt much of a boxer skill-wise.

Comment

Working...
                    X